ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS DEADPOOL #1-3 (Frank Tieri / Marcelo Ferreira)

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS. DEADPOOL #1 (of 3)

FRANK TIERI (W), MARCELO FERREIRA (A) , cover by TYLER KIRKHAM Variant Cover by DAN PANOSIAN Variant Cover by PASQUAL FERRY (Virgin Version Also Available)

LET’S GET CRAZY!

At long last, Deadpool is ready to get his head straight and checks himself into Ravencroft Institute.

Unfortunately, there’s another new arrival: CARNAGE! But I don’t think he’s here for a group therapy session

Madness and mayhem abound in the can’t-miss showdown of the year!

32 pages, $3.99.

carnagechecklist

-Deadpool-1-1-600x911

LET’S GET CRAZY!
• At long last, Deadpool is ready to get his head straight and checks himself into Ravencroft Institute.
• Unfortunately, there’s another new arrival: CARNAGE! But I don’t think he’s here for a group therapy session…
• Madness and mayhem abound in the can’t-miss showdown of the year!

Absolute Carnage vs. Deadpool #1 is out on August 21st, priced $3.99.

-Deadpool-1-3-600x911

-Deadpool-1-4-600x459

Source : www.flickeringmyth.com

Having hosted five separate symbiotes, Deadpool becomes a prime target for codex hunters. Dark Carnage puts a big target on Deadpool’s back, and the most dangerous forces in the Marvel Universe are on his trail! There’s only one way out…and it will be ABSOLUTE CARNAGE.

Writer Frank Tieri
Illustrator Marcelo Ferreira
Inks Roberto Poggi & Andy Owens
Colors Rachelle Rosenberg
Letters VC’s Joe Sabino
Cover Illustrator Tyler Kirkham
Release Date: September 11, 2019

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS. DEADPOOL #3

Written by: Frank Tieri.

Art by: Marcelo Ferreira.

Covers by: Tyler Kirkham, Rob Liefeld.

Description: « All My Codexes Live in Texas. » *By « Texas » we mean « Deadpool’s spine. » Sorry, we just couldn’t NOT do that pun. With his potent combination of codexes from different symbiotes, the fate of the fight between good and evil lies within Deadpool! He’s…on the side of good, right? Honestly, sometimes it’s hard to tell. I mean, Spider-Man likes him, right? Kind of? That’s…something.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: Oct. 16.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com