ADAM.3 #1-4 (Scott Kolins)

Après PastAways, l’artiste Scott Kolins se consacrera à son projet rêvé gardé dans les cartons depuis plus de 15 ans: la saga Adam.3. La première mini-série en 5 numéros raconte le combat que mène Adam, père de famille et gardien des animaux, pour défaire le Monstre qui s’est installé sur sa mystérieuse île. C’est sans compter sur la participation turbulente de son fils Bâo.

Conçue à l’origine pour être distribuée sur le net, la série se présentera sous une forme “panoramique” (le comic doit être tourné à l’horizontal pour être lu).

[quote]It’s been a long process. Like I said, I’ve had this character since about high school. I retooled him and made him the character he is now in the early 90s, just shortly after I broke in. At the time, so many people like Mike Mignola, who’s also been a huge inspiration to me, were creating their own material at places like Dark Horse and Image. [Dark Horse editor] Randy Stradley and I have kept in contact since the 90s when I did work on Godzilla and he’d always tell me that “When you are ready, when the time is right, we’d love to take a look at your ideas and projects and things and figure out what could work for both of us.” Dark Horse and I had initially had some serious talks about this book in 2011 and we almost had it set up in 2012, but it hadn’t quite gelled yet.

Then, when I signed on for Past Aways, Randy and I discussed the possibility of doing Adam.3 as an extra side project. They know that I am one of those guys where I need almost too much work to be happy and satisfied and fully functional. As crazy as it might seem that I have a monthly book and then have this miniseries on the side that I am writing, drawing, and coloring, it’s what keeps me alive.

Dark Horse had kind of assumed for a while, even though we had signed contracts and agreed to do this miniseries, that we wouldn’t get this out until 2016 or later. And I went, “No, I can’t wait anymore! I have to get this out. This is killing me. And we have an agreement to do this, I will move heaven and earth and lose all my weekends and my nights and everything else if I have to during these next six months to get this thing out.” The first issue comes out in August, so I have two or three months to get the word out.[/quote]

[size=200]INTERVIEW DE SCOTT KOLINS[/size]

Lien
Le site de l’éditeur: darkhorse.com

[quote]Adam.3 #3
Story by Scott Kolins
Art by Scott Kolins
Cover by Scott Kolins
Publisher Dark Horse Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Oct 7th, 2017
Continuing the best work of his career, Scott Kolins (Flash, Avengers, Solomon Grundy) shows the terrifying cost of evil as Adam battles monsters who were once his closest friends! How many will suffer as S.E.E.D.S. Part 3: Epidemic threatens to destroy all life on the island paradise?[/quote]

Source: comicbookresources.com

[quote]Adam.3 #4

Story by Scott Kolins
Art by Scott Kolins
Cover by Scott Kolins
Publisher Dark Horse Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Nov 25th, 2015

Scott Kolins (The Flash, The Avengers) continues his career highlight with “Death”—part four of S.E.E.D.S. How can Adam survive when his paradise has transformed into a haunting nightmare? Family and friends all seem lost as the infectious monster JRMM reveals a new, dark secret! DO. NOT. MISS.[/quote]

Source: www.comicbookresources.com

Très haut niveau.