ALIENS : DUST TO DUST #1-4 (Gabriel Hardman)

Dust to Dust, la prochaine mini-série Aliens de l’éditeur Dark Horse, racontera l’attaque d’une colonie par les Xenomorphes du point de vue d’un garçon de 12 ans qui tente d’échapper aux créatures et de quitter la planète avec sa mère.

Ecrite et dessinée par Gabriel Hardman (Planet of the Apes, Invisible Republic…), Aliens : Dust to Dust est une mini-série en 4 épisodes qui sera publiée à partir du 24 avril.

Gabriel Hardman : I was actually inspired to tell the story from the point of view of a 12-year-old boy in large part because that’s the age I was when first exposed to Aliens. But also because I didn’t want to write about Marines or anyone who seems like they could stand up to the Xenomorphs. Kids lack power — they lack agency. I wanted to throw this boy into extraordinarily scary and difficult circumstances and force him to navigate it. And not tell it from the parent’s perspective, but the kid’s.

17012018_01

Source : www.cbr.com

La couverture variante du #1 par Carlos D’Anda :

unnamed-3-7

Premier aperçu :

ALDUST-1-INT-PG-02-COLOR

ALDUST-1-INT-PG-03-COLOR

Nom de Zeus, il a engraissé son encrage …
C’est pas mal du tout, je trouve !

Tu sais que ca veut rien dire engraisser un encrage.

Oui, mais j’avais pas envie de dire « gras ».

le gras c’est la vie.

Aliens: Dust to Dust #2

A mother and son bound by a shared terror–separated by an implacable alien force! A spaceship that should carry them away from the fear becomes a deathtrap from which escape seems impossible!
Creators

Writer:
Gabriel Hardman
Artist:
Gabriel Hardman
Colorist:
Rain Beredo
Cover Artist:
Gabriel Hardman

Genre: Science-Fiction, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
July 11, 2018

Source : www.syfywire.com

ALIENS DUST TO DUST #3 (OF 4)

APR180056

(W) Gabriel Hardman (A/CA) Gabriel Hardman

A boy faces threats and decisions that would reduce a grown man to tears. A terrifying coming of age story featuring the most frightening creatures in the galaxy!

In Shops: Oct 24, 2018

SRP: $3.99

ALDUST3-3-PG-03

ALDUST3-3-PG-06

Aliens: Dust to Dust #4

STORY BY

Gabriel Hardman

ART BY

Gabriel Hardman

COLORS BY

Rain Beredo

COVER BY

Gabriel Hardman

PUBLISHER

Dark Horse Comics

Days ago, Maxon was a twelve-year-old boy, concerned with the kinds of things that concern young boys. Then the Aliens came. Now Maxon must depend solely on his wits and his will to survive. Its a hell of a way to grow up.