ALL-NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA: FEAR HIM (Hopeless / Kudranski)

Une mini-web-série All-New Captain America: Fear Him en 6 chapitres sera consacrée au nouveau Captain America interprété par Sam Wilson a.k.a. Le Faucon. Elle se situera entre la conclusion de la série Captain America et le début de All-New Captain America.
Ce nouveau titre Infinite Comics a été confié au scénariste Dennis Hopeless (Avengers Undercover) et au dessinateur Szymon Kudranski (Spawn).

Les six « épisodes » seront diffusés le même jour, en octobre, par Marvel.

http://imageshack.com/a/img902/9619/63a665.jpg

[size=150]LISTE DES SÉRIES INFINITE :[/size]

[size=150]WOLVERINE: JAPAN’S MOST WANTED
IRON MAN: FATAL FRONTIER
DEADPOOL: THE GAUNTLET
DAREDEVIL: ROAD WARRIOR
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: WHO I AM ?
ORIGINAL SIN: SECRET AVENGERS
THANOS: A GOD UP THERE LISTENING[/size]

Liens
Le site de l’éditeur: marvel.com
La plateforme: comixology.com

[size=150]COMMENTAIRES DU SCÉNARISTE DENNIS HOPELESS[/size]

[quote]Plotting with Rick is sort of like running that obstacle course at the end of « American Gladiators » only the tennis balls are ideas. The guy is a machine. Within the first 10 minutes on the phone we had the basic plot and a cool, old villain in The Scarecrow. After that we spent some time talking about the character work Rick has planned for Sam in « All-New Cap. » This story serves as a bridge between Rick’s current Cap series and « All-New Cap » #1.

As for the Infinite Comics experience, I love how collaborative the process is. I write these pared down action-focused plot outlines and get back cool, click-through animatics from our incredible layout artists Geoffo & Mast. It allows me to see how the story will function visually before I write the dialogue and lets me play around with the unique Infinite Comics structure. It’s a pretty cool way to work.[/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE DENNIS HOPELESS[/size]