ALL-NEW X-MEN #1-41 (Brian Bendis / Stuart Immonen, Marquez)

De octobre à février, l’éditeur Marvel Comics lancera l’opération Marvel Now! au rythme d’une nouvelle série par mois reflétant le statu quo de l’éditeur Post-Avengers Vs. X-Men.

Après presque 10 ans sur la franchise des Vengeurs, le scénariste Brian Bendis va s’installer durablement chez la famille mutante avec une toute nouvelle série bimensuel en collaboration avec Stuart Immonen. Le pitch de la série fait déjà jaser: les cinq X-Men originaux de Charles Xavier apparaissent mystérieusement à notre époque et se retrouvent confronté à leur propre avenir en disgrâce, Days of Futur Past Style selon Tom Brevoort.

Sortie du premier numéro en novembre 2011.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7385/1341362375.jpg
[size=85]Affiche promotionnelle de Marvel Now! par Joe Quesada[/size]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DE JOE QUESADA, TOM BREVOORT ET AXEL ALONSO[/size]

Liens
Le site de l’éditeur: marvel.com
Le site du scénariste: jinxworld.com
Le site du desinateur: immonen.ca

Ah, que tout cela est finement amené.

Tonnerre, le pire, c’est que ça sera super bien dessiné, ce truc.

Jim

[quote=« Brian Michael Bendis »] I’m not blowing up the mansion or anything like that. I came in [Avengers], « I’m gonna blow up the mansion, and go crazy! » and some people really loved that, and some people were like, « Whoa, whoa! » It was tantamount to someone going on the playground and just knocking over your toys. You’re like, « I liked my toys, why are you doing this? » I didn’t see it that way at the time, but in retrospect — I wouldn’t have changed the story or anything, but I was shocked by some of the reaction, and then I went, « Oh, no, I get that. I literally just blew up the house on page three. »

?What I am doing here is, I think, as big, but not as destructive. I think it’s additive, I think it’s emotional and dramatic. This idea has been floating through the Marvel retreats for a couple of years. Both [Jeph] Loeb and I would be looking at each other going, « That’s a great idea. » It never stuck to the wall. I literally asked Axel, « Where did that idea start? » It just inspired so many story ideas to me.

…]?There’s something about Jean Grey, there’s something about those original five being such idealists, coming here and seeing what those ideals turned into for good or bad, and deciding to fight for them. I couldn’t get it out of my head. Inside that idea is a bunch of different ideas. The idea itself is the headline-grabber, but what people have to look forward to inside the story is much more. It’s a much more emotional story involving all of the X-Men, and that’s what’s going to be coming in future issues.[/quote]

[size=200]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS[/size]

Le moins que l’on puisse dire, c’est que le pitch fait pas envie.

Mais y a immonen, c’est deja ça !

(encore que ça a pas sauvé Fear Itself)

Au pire, il y’ aura toujours Wolverine & the Xmen par Aaron.

[size=200]INTERVIEW DU DESSINATEUR STUART IMMONEN[/size]

Captain america avec un new look et…un flingue ?? (car ça a plus l’air d’être sa main avec un gant marron que celle de nick fury) Cable avec un patch ??(…) je suis partie trop longtemps moi xD.

EDIT : Ah non finalement c’est celui de nick la position de cap étant tellement étrange on dirait des photomontage

Dans in itw de bendis sur newsarama, alors qu’il évoque son départ des vengeurs et tous les perso qu’il n’écrira plus on peut lire :

"This is the last time I will be writing a lot of these characters for the foreseeable future. When I took on the X-Men I was very bummed out to hear that Spider-Woman was not a mutant.

(But is baby Cage?)

(See what I did there?)"

Va-t-il oser faire migrer son couple fétiche d’une franchise à l’autre?

Il a fait migrer Jessica Jones de Alias à The Pulse puis de The Pulse à New Avengers. Mmmh.

nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/08/15/120815111757884884.jpg

nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/08/15/120815111935798567.jpg

Bon, déjà, confirmation de ce dont on se doutait tous : ça sera très beau.

Après, ceci dit, tous ces mutants qui font la gueule, moi, ça m’angoisse.

Jim

Ouahou, z’avez vu l’effet sur les griffes de Serval ? Comment que c’est classe !

wai fin kitty et jean ont vraiment des gueule bancale mdr kitty a un problème au front ça doit être la bosse de la dark attitude des iksemen moderne ^^ et jean ça doit être un mal de crane du au scénario ^^

a quand la cover en 3d adamantium moi je vous le demande ^^

Pourquoi ils font tous la gueule? Moi qui espérais revoir les visages souriants et insouciants des X-Men de Kirby. Sans blague, ils auraient pu davantage accentuer le contraste entre les anciens et les nouveaux.
La finition me rappelle Nowlan.

Un lens flare.

J.J. Abrams approved.

Ils reviennent et ils ne sont pas contents.

Voici des crayonnés du dessinateur Stuart Immonen pour le premier épisode de la nouvelle série All-new X-men:

[quote]ALL-NEW X-MEN #1
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art and cover by STUART IMMONEN
It’s a blast from the past as the original five students of Professor X – Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Angel and Beast – are plucked from the past and brought to the present. But what they find, the state that their future selves are in and the state of Xavier’s dream, is far from the future they dreamed of. And how will the X-Men of the present deal with their past coming crashing forward?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
On Sale November 7
[/quote]

source : www.newsarama.com

Bon au moins une chose est sur, c’est que ce sera bien dessiné.

Oui, c’est pas mal. J’ai quand même du mal à adhérer au pitch, mais bon, peut-être que ça peut le faire quand même… je ne crois pas aux miracles cela dit, BENDIS ayant la fâcheuse tendance de massacrer de super idées, alors je n’imagine pas ce qu’il peut faire d’une idée avec laquelle j’ai déjà du mal.

[quote]*ALL-NEW X-MEN #1
Page 2-3
1- Ext. Jean Grey School for Higher Learning- day
Wide shot of the mansion from the front gate looking in.
It is a gorgeous day and it’s a calm day at the mansion.
Reads: the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning
THE BEAST
JOURNAL
I am mutating.
And it is [REDACTED]. *[/quote]

[quote]*Page 16-17:

4- Iceman is next to Hank, who leans on the blackbird. Trying to disguise [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]… And says it.

ICEMAN
The thing is Ororo, I’ve known Scott longer than ANYONE.

Me AND Hank.

We’ve known him forever. We were the ORIGINAL X-Men.

The Scott we grew up with - he would HATE this.*[/quote]

[quote]*Page 12:
4- Iceman looks at us and thinks out loud.

ICEMAN
When we were young we were always worried about a mutant apocalyptic nightmare!

I’m telling you, if the young us saw what was going on today it would feel WORSE than the mutant apocalyptic nightmare we used to WORRY about!*[/quote]

[quote]*Page 15:

5- Ororo is angry and the sky behind her is dark purple wind and lightening. The wind is insane.

ORORO

I KNOW!!

I know, Kitty.

But a fight like this will end in half the mutants dead and half the world hating us.

All we’ve been doing here will have been for nothing.*[/quote]

[quote]*Page 19:

1- Hank turns and looks his friend right in the eye. He is at his wit’s end.

Scott is calm and friendly. This is boy scout Scott. He could not be further from revolutionary Scott.

Bobby shrugs.

THE BEAST
I know EXACTLY what I’m saying, Scott.

CYCLOPS
But your training.

THE BEAST
I think- yes. I’m resigning from the X-Men.*[/quote]

source : www.newsarama.com