AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #789-801 (Dan Slott / Stuart Immonen)

Faire de Pym un scientifique suprême, c’était pas sa meilleure idée au père Slott.

Ah c’est l’un des trucs que j’ai le plus adorés. Avec son manoir en mode Tardis.
Et plein d’autres.

Jim

Ouais, moi aussi !

2 pages de Amazing Spider-Man #797 par Stuart Immonen :

amazing7971

amazing7972

Source : www.bleedingcool.com

ASM1-580x880

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #794

(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 1
• NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO Spider-Man hurled the dangerous madman called Zodiac a full year into the future.
• IN THIS ISSUE Spidey catches up to him, and Zodiac’s had a whole year to prepare for their rematch!
Rated T
In Shops: Jan 24, 2018
SRP: $3.99

ASM5-580x880

ASM6-580x880

ASM7-580x880

Source : www.13thdimension.com

Dan Slott a finalement confirmé que son run sur Amazing Spider-Man touchera à sa fin avec le numéro 801 (l’arrivée du duo Spencer/Ottley n’a pas encore été confirmée).
Pour Pallier au départ de Bendis sur le titre de tête-de-fer, c’est donc Slott qui se chargera de la reprise après le numéro 600 (le tout dernier numéro de Bendis chez Marvel).

Voici quelques pages de Stuart Immonen pour le dernier arc, ainsi qu’une variant cover d’Ed McGuinness pour le numéro 799 :

h2147483647

h2147483647

h2147483647

h2147483647

L’interview de Dan Slott :

Source : http://www.vulture.com

Ottley ? Faut voir. Ça sera lumineux, en tout cas.

Bah voilà, je sens que je vais relire Iron Man.

Jim

Ces pages d’Immonen, pfiouuuu !!!

Amazing Spider-Man #795

Dan Slott (W), Mike Hawthorne (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS Hulk Variant Cover by Dale Keown
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 2

• Spidey pays the Sanctum Sanctorum a visit looking for a consult from the Master of the Mystic arts, Doctor Stephen Strange…
  • …but finds himself face-to-face with the Master of Mischief and new Sorcerer Supreme – LOKI LAUFEYSON!
  • And he’s even MORE charming than in the movies! Don’t believe us? Read this one and find out for yourself!
    32 pages, $3.99.

Source : www.newsarama.com

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #42

Written by: Dan Slott, David Hein.

Art by: Cory Smith.

Cover by: Alex Ross.

Description: Searching for answers about a mysterious voicemail from her late husband, Ned Leeds, Betty Brant finds herself in the midst of a mafia conspiracy that stretches back decades! Convinced that Ned is alive and trying to help her solve the case, Betty enlists the help of the Amazing Spider-Man to get to the truth …and the Enforcers want a word with both of 'em! Also includes a short Spidey story by Broadway playwright David Hein.

Pages: 48.

Price: $4.99.

In stores: Feb. 14.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Amazing Spider-Man #796

Dan Slott (W), Mike Hawthorne (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 3

• You’ve watched for months as Norman Osborn has scoured the globe for a cure to the genetic tampering that prevents him from becoming the Green Goblin.
  • IN THIS ISSUE…HE FINDS IT!
  • And it spells the worst kind of trouble for your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!
    32 pages, $3.99.

Source : www.13thdimension.com

Amazing Spider-Man #800, l’avant-dernier numéro de la série scénarisé par Dan Slott, sera un épisode massif de 80 pages ! Aux dessins, on retrouvera Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli et Jim Cheung.

Ci-dessous, la couverture par Alex Ross :

ASM_800_CVR-600x926

And working on that two-parter was just such a highlight that while we were working on it, I made Marcos Martín make me a promise that he would come back and do my last story when it was time to end. And that was many years ago, because I already knew what my last issue was and I ran the story by him even back then and he was like, “Okay, I will come back for that. If I leave, I will come back for that.” And that’s 801.

J’espère que Marcos Martin s’occupera de la couverture du #801, comme il a pu le faire auparavant avec la plupart de ses épisodes d’ASM.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #797
DAN SLOTT (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY TBA (1 of 5)
DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
MIGHTY THOR VARIANT COVER BY CLAYTON CRAIN
REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY TBA
B&W REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY TBA
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 1
The Green Goblin is back — and scarier than ever! Dan Slott has saved his most harrowing Spider-Man story for last as he and Stuart Immonen kick off the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN story ten years in the making. Osborn got his crazy back and has a plan that’ll make all his past plans look like child’s play. Peter Parker and the people he loves (ALL of them) are in deep trouble. And who or what is the RED GOBLIN?! The only way Spider-Man survives is to GO DOWN SWINGING!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

L’interview de Dan Slott : https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-man-dan-slott-final-issues-interview/

« I have all this stuff worked out for how many issues equals this benchmark and how many equals that one. Going to issue #801 brings the final tally of my core run to 180 issues. If you cheat and start using stuff like Free Comic Book Day issues, specials like Spider-Man: The List, “Learning to Crawl,” all the.1 issues, as well as side projects, minis, and annuals, you could slap on about an extra 36 issues to the count. So it’s 180 of the core book. Ten years. And hitting #800. I liked the way everything rounded up. »

Source : https://www.cbr.com

La couverture de Amazing Spider-Man #801, l’épisode final de Dan Slott, par Marcos Martin :

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #801

DAN SLOTT (W) MARCOS MARTIN (A) Cover by ALEX ROSS YOUNG GUNS VARIANT COVER BY RUSSELL DAUTERMAN AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 801 RAMOS CONNECTING VARIANT*

After ten years, Dan Slott’s final issue of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN is here, and he isn’t pulling any punches. Joined by one of the best illustrators in the biz, Marcos Martin, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #801 is one of the most emotional, heartfelt tales not only in Dan’s run, but in all of Mighty Marveldom itself, and is one Marvel fans around the world won’t want to miss.

32 pages, $3.99.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798

Written by: Dan Slott.

Art by: Stuart immonen.

Covers by: Alex Ross, Javier Garron, Humberto Ramos, Terry Dodson.

Description: « Go Down Swinging, » part two. The Green Goblin has returned – and he’s exacting his ultimate revenge not only on Spider-Man, but on everyone the wall-crawler loves! Norman Osborn’s offering no quarter, an ultimatum that threatens to finish Peter Parker once and for all!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: April 4.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Voici deux pages du numéro #800 par Stuart Immonen et Wade Von Grawbadger :
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjQvMjIyL29yaWdpbmFsL0FTTTIwMTc4MDAwNDFfY29sLmpwZz8xNTIyOTYxNTI1

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMjQvMjIzL29yaWdpbmFsL0FTTTIwMTc4MDAwNDRzY29sLmpwZz8xNTIyOTYxNTI5

Source : https://www.newsarama.com

Amazing Spider-Man #799

Dan Slott (W) • Stuart Immonen, Wade Von Grawbadger, Marte Gracia (A)
Cover by ALEX ROSS
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY HUMBERTO RAMOS (3 OF 5)
VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
GO DOWN SWINGING Part 3
• SPIDER-MAN will need to the help of friend and foe alike if he hopes to stop THE GREEN GOBLIN this time!
• The mystery of the RED GOBLIN is finally revealed, and it’s not going to be pretty for Peter Parker!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

StuartImmonen

C’est une annonce qui risque d’en attrister plus d’un : le dessinateur Stuart Immonen prend sa retraite après la publication de Amazing Spider-Man #800, dernier chapitre de la saga « Go Down Swinging » (pénultième numéro du scénariste Dan Slott sur la série).

C’est l’encreur attitré de Immonen, le célèbre Wade Von Grawbadger, qui annonce la nouvelle sur son compte facebook :

Aussi triste que soit cette annonce, je pense pouvoir dire qu’on lui souhaite bonne chance pour la prochaine étape de sa vie.