ANT-MAN #1-4 (Al Ewing / Tom Reilly)

Ah. Je n’ai pas compris sa phrase dans ce sens. Vu qu’on parlait des comic-books et qu’il a utilisé le mot « grâce »

Oui, il etait méconnu et grâce aux films, il a fini par être connu de tous. Dans ce sens-là, que j’ai ecrit.

Ah ouais … désolé, c’était pas évident.

Ant man nous rappelle trop que les super heros sont pour les enfants alors on le boude.

Clin d’œil

1 « J'aime »

Trop fatiguant…et z’êtes trop gourmand. L’année prochaine, je repasse à un seul sujet…^^

1 « J'aime »

Snif…

1 « J'aime »

I’m only human, after all:wink:

Référence ?

mais non les Daft Punk - Human After All

EDIT :
Et Philippe Katerine pour Robot Après Tout :

Le titre peut être perçu comme un clin d’œil à l’album Human After All de Daft Punk. Pour Philippe Katerine : « c’est plutôt l’idée affreuse de faire partie d’un groupe où tout le monde te ressemble. On s’aperçoit vite que c’est une idée atroce. ». Il explique ailleurs : « je me sens robot quelque part. L’humain est robot et le robot est humain d’une certaine façon. »

Daft punk ?

Connais pas.

Moi non plus… On est bien, alors… Et pourquoi j’en parle, d’ailleurs ?

1 « J'aime »

What else can you tell us about your take on the original Ant-Man, Hank Pym? Which aspects of his character are you especially interested in exploring?

As I mentioned, I’m heavily influenced by the early stories when it comes to Hank, and that’s definitely what I want to play up. I honestly don’t know if it’s possible to redeem Hank or if we should even want to, but I do think he’s the victim of a weird kind of meta-commentary. He became Giant-Man because Ant-Man obviously wasn’t cool enough, and then that wasn’t quite there either, so he got a new hat, and then he got even bigger but with a problem. Then each evolution comes with ramping up his problems, and his problems become about not being enough as a character in-world as well as out of it, and that leads to him committing an act of domestic violence while building a robot to attack his friends and at that point, the casket is pretty much sealed.

So I guess when I think of the Hank Pym Ant-Man, I’m thinking of Hank before the editorial dissatisfaction with him really started to crawl into his guts. Marvel might not have been happy, but Hank was – he was just fine talking to ants, solving small-time crimes, and having a ball with his sidekick-slash-maybe-more-question mark??? He was fine. He was happy. If I could bring Hank Pym back into the modern Marvel Universe, that’d be the Hank I’d bring back in. He’d be totally redundant, obviously, but this time he wouldn’t care.

1 « J'aime »

• ANT-MAN #1 (OF 4)
  • Written by AL EWING
  • Art and Cover by TOM REILLY
  • Flash back to the early days of Hank Pym’s career as the astonishing Ant-Man! It’s date night for Hank and his girlfriend Janet Van Dyne, but nobody told that to Ant-Man’s enemies! Watch as Hank’s ant-agonists band together to finally take down the scientific adventurer! But will anyone come to his rescue? And who is the mysterious stranger who stalks him? Join Al Ewing (IMMORTAL HULK) and Tom Reilly (THE THING) as they explore the history of every hero (past, present and future!) called Ant-Man!
  • 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Tom Reilly qui imite Don Heck.
Épatant.

Jim

Sympathique.
Al Ewing lance une petite mini-série agréable, avec un mystérieux Ant-Man du futur qui vient dans le passé chercher les précédents Ant-Men. Il commence avec Hank Pym à « la grande époque », avec une belle atmosphère des 50s/60s, notamment dans la caractérisation des super-vilains et de Janet. Une bonne plongée dans le passé, avec une union de super-vilains un peu nazes vaincus par un Hank habile. Finalement, le mystérieux Ant-Man l’emmène, pour sauver… l’Univers, évidemment.
Un épisode sympathique, plus exercice de style réussi que grande saga qui se lance. Tout ça est fluide, pertinent, ça rappelle de bons souvenirs et c’est cool. Tom Reilly singe en effet Don Heck, c’est sympa’ et réussi, encore une fois.

Ca ne révolutionne rien, mais c’est un bel hommage ; mais plus à une période qu’à Hank Pym lui-même.

1 « J'aime »

ANT-MAN #2

Written by: Al Ewing.

Art by: Tom Reilly.

Covers by: Tom Reillu, Betsy Cola.

Description: Jumping forward in time…the Marvel Universe has been infiltrated by shape-shifting Skrulls posing as allies. Little does anyone know that a Secret Invasion is about to explode! But what does that have to do with this era’s Ant-Man, Eric O’Grady?! Eric must retrieve important data from Scott Lang’s helmet… The only problem is Scott Lang is dead! But what’s a little grave robbing to someone who’s irredeemable? The journey through Ant-Man’s history continues!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: August 31.

Puis Phil Hester (va-t-il lorgner sur Ramon Rosanas pour le troisième numéro ?).

Je sui en train de lire sa mini sur la chose et j’aime beaucoup ses planches. Et la cover vf avec la chose toute rugueuse au toucher est très sympa

Je préfère même pas savoir ce que c’est.

1 « J'aime »

Caresse la cover quand tu la croiseras