BATMAN : CREATURE OF THE NIGHT #1-4 (Kurt Busiek / John Paul Leon)

Le délai n’est pas expliqué. Il y a juste encore des rumeurs sur les soucis de santé de Busiek…

Ah mince, si c’est avéré.

Le quatrième et dernier numéro sortira finalement le 30 octobre.

Pour Hallowe’en ?

Tori.

Il faudra encore attendre : le #4 a une nouvelle fois été repoussé, au 27 novembre…soit deux ans après la sortie du #1

Ah mince.

On sait maintenant qu’il n’y a pas que les problèmes de santé de Kurt Busiek qui ont retardé Creature of the Night. Jusque là discret sur le sujet, John Paul Leon a révélé dans une interview donnée au site Newsarama qu’il se bat contre le cancer depuis plusieurs années.

Without going into too much detail, my health woes began in 2008, when I was first diagnosed with stage two colorectal cancer. I’ve had several bouts with it since and been in and out of the usual treatments: chemo, radiation, surgeries. I was cancer free since summer of 2012, until my current situation, which began in January of 2018. The disease has returned for a third time, again in my lungs. The good news is that I’ve been back on chemo since January 2019 and I’m responding really well to the treatment. My blood counts are stable and even showing improvement in some cases. Also, all things considered, my energy level is not bad.

Pinaise, il est courageux ! Et il résiste le bougre. Un modèle (enfin, si j’ai bien tout traduit)
Il est vachement jeune !

Oui, il n’a que 47 ans. En espérant que ce long combat ait une fin heureuse…

Batman: Creature Of The Night #4

(W) Kurt Busiek (A/CA) John Paul Leon
Bruce Wainwright is not the man he believed himself to be. He never was. But when you’ve unleashed horror on the world… what can you do about it? Is Bruce human after all? Or has he become more than a man? It’s the unmissable finale of one of the best-reviewed miniseries of the year, sure to go down as a modern Batman classic!
In Shops: Nov 27, 2019
SRP: $5.99

Source : www.theavclub.com