BLACK HAMMER/JUSTICE LEAGUE : HAMMER OF JUSTICE #1-5 (Jeff Lemire / Michael Walsh)

Jeff Lemire orchestre la rencontre entre les héros de son univers Black Hammer et la Ligue des Justiciers de DC Comics dans une mini-série en 5 épisodes qui sera publiée à partir du 10 juillet 2019.

La partie graphique a été confiée à Michael Walsh (Worst X-Man Ever, Star Wars : The Last Jedi…).

Jeff Lemire :

“The joy of Black Hammer, for me, and I presume many of its fans, is to read superhero comics that are character driven without endless tie-ins and events. So, I don’t want Black Hammer to become that. But this was an excellent opportunity to tell a really fun story and, hopefully, to bring Black Hammer to a bunch of new readers. I have too many stories of my own that I still want to tell.”

Source : www.cbr.com

Louuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrd

Le site Comics Beat en parle :

Jim

Bon, pourquoi pas.
Mais attention de ne pas casser le fil Black Hammer.

Je dirais la corde, tellement c’est téléphoné. Mais bon.

Deux couvertures du #2, par Michael Walsh et Jill Thompson :

blackhammerjustice2a

blackhammerjustice2b

blackhammer1a

BLACK HAMMER/JUSTICE LEAGUE: HAMMER OF JUSTICE! #1

Written by: Jeff Lemire.

Art by: Michael Walsh.

Covers by: Michael Walsh, Andrea Sorrentino, Jeff Lemire, Yanick Paquette, Yuko Shimizu.

Description: A strange man arrives simultaneously on Black Hammer Farm and in Metropolis, and both worlds are warped as Starro attacks! Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, and more crossover with Golden Gail, Colonel Weird, and the rest of the Black Hammer gang!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: July 10.

blackhammer11

blackhammer12

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

BlackHammerJusticeLeague3a

Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice! #3

DC Comics and Dark Horse Comics present the ultimate superhero crossover event of 2019!

Dropped into the DC universe, the Black Hammer heroes find themselves captured by members of the Justice League who blame them for the cosmic switch–and on the Black Hammer Farm, the displaced DC heroes search for answers and a way out of their bucolic prison. But Colonel Weird and the Green Lantern discover that the solution to this riddle may not be so simple.

‹ ‹ I didn’t think something could be thrilling and sad at the same time but now there’s Black Hammer proving me wrong. Amazing, just flat-out amazing. › › -Patton Oswalt

‹ ‹ Black Hammer is the maddest, most brilliant comic I’ve read in years. › › -Mark Millar
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Michael Walsh
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Michael Walsh
Cover Artist:
Michael Walsh

Genre: Superhero, Fantasy, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
September 11, 2019
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
Price:
$3.99

BlackHammerJusticeLeague31

BlackHammerJusticeLeague32

Source : www.darkhorse.com

berserkerunbound3c

Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice! #4

The Ultimate superhero crossover of the year!

The out-of-shape and out-of-practice Black Hammer heroes must contend with a suspicious Justice League as Colonel Weird and the Green Lanterns try to unravel the mystery at the heart of this dimensional switch–and the DC heroes marooned in Black Hammer Farm make a surprising discovery that may offer them answers.

‹ ‹ I didnt think something could be thrilling and sad at the same time but now there’s Black Hammer proving me wrong. Amazing, just flat-out amazing. › ›-Patton Oswalt
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Michael Walsh
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Michael Walsh
Cover Artist:
Michael Walsh

Genre: Superhero, Fantasy, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
October 09, 2019
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
Price:
$3.99

Source : www.newsarama.com

BKHMRJLHJ_i5_PG_0a

Black Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice! #5

The Ultimate superhero crossover of the year!

Colonel Weird and the Green Lantern must convince the Black Hammer crew to go back to their own dimension to save the multiverse–which means giving up more than some may be willing to give.
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Michael Walsh
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Michael Walsh
Cover Artist:
Michael Walsh

Genre: Superhero, Science-Fiction, Action/Adventure