CAT FIGHT #1-4 (Andrew Wheeler / Ilias Kyriazis)

IDW Publishing has announced a May launch for Cat Fight, from writer Andrew Wheeler and artist Ilias Kyriazis.

Here’s how IDW describes the book:

« Caught up in the glamor and excessive lifestyle of an international career criminal, Felix Lamarr lives only for the thrill of the next big score. Suddenly contacted by his estranged and wealthy grandmother, he is shocked to learn that she is a storied career criminal herself, the lithe and legendary burglar Kitty Midnight, and that she wants him to partner with her cat-themed associates on a lucrative upcoming heist. Unaccustomed to collaboration, Felix declines Kitty’s offer, but a shocking incident sends his life into a sudden, chaotic tailspin. Framed for murder and on the run from a mysterious syndicate, he leaps at full-throttle from one international hot spot to the next in a deadly game of cat and mouse! »

« I’m so excited for readers to escape into our world of glamorous adventure! Cat Fight is an action thriller about family and connection in an age of disconnection, a vacation from gray skies and ordinary lives, » Wheeler said. « The art team has done an incredible job bringing this breakneck ride to life. It’s John Wick meets Kill Bill meets…well, Cats! »

« The most exciting part of working on Cat Fight has been drawing breakneck, globe-trotting action sequences in collaboration with Avgo and Dennis Yatras, two incredibly talented Greek artists that I’ve had my eye on for some time now, » Kyriazis said. « Plus, I really do enjoy drawing cats, even though I suspect it may have made my own cat jealous. »

Cat Fight #1 will be available with covers by Kyriazis, Morgan Beem, Alex Moore, Veronica Fish, and Sweeney Boo.

La première couv est de lui ?

Il a un trait intéressant.

Yep !

Merci

Premier aperçu :

Written by: Andrew Wheeler.

Art by: Ilias Kyriazis.

Covers by: Ilias Kyriazis, Elizabeth Beals.

Description: John Wick meets Kill Bill, meets Cats?! Felix lives a life of high fashion and indulgence. Sure, he steals to get it, but he gets it on his own, nonetheless. When a mysterious character by the name of Schrodinger threatens Felix’s only surviving family member in an attempt to recruit him into a crime syndicate, Felix is sent on a globetrotting game of cat and mouse in a heightened world of colorful criminal masterminds.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

Available: July 12.

Written by: Andrew Wheeler.

Art by: Ilias Kyriazis.

Covers by: Ilias Kyriazis, Paulina Ganucheau .

Description: Sick of being framed for murdering the only family he’s ever known, Felix has flown to Tokyo to expose Schrodinger (current suspect: his grandmother’s majordomo, Claude), clear his name, and avenge his grandmother. Okay, and maybe steal back the Red Rosette for his own personal gain? A cat in gloves catches no mice, after all!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

Available: October 4.