CERULEAN (Nick Spencer / Frazer Irving)

Le scénariste **Nick Spencer **(Morning Glories, Bedlam) a annoncé pas moins de trois nouvelles séries lors du rassemblement Image Expo.
Parmi elles, le titre « Cerulean », en collaboration avec le dessinateur Frazer Irving, suit le dernier groupe des survivants de la planète Terre dans la reconstruction de leur civilisation sur une planète pleine de mystère.

Aucune image disponible pour le moment.

[quote]Image Comics Press Release

In 2014, Nick Spencer (MORNING GLORIES, BEDLAM) will team up with three different artists and launch three new thriller series sure to capture readers’ imaginations.

A contemporary fantasy epic with a spy thriller aesthetic, PARADIGMS will showcase art by Butch Guice (Captain America, Superman) and explore a world that exists beyond, or more specifically behind, ours. In the shadows where magic is real, warring clans of sorcerers battle for power and the favor of their gods.

A sci-fi thriller of dead worlds, lost secrets, and hidden dangers, CERULEAN, with art by Frazer Irving (MORNING GLORIES, BEDLAM, Batman), follows the last survivors of the destruction of Earth as they struggle to rebuild civilization on a distant planet full of its own mysteries.

In the GREAT BEYOND, featuring art by Morgan Jeske (ZERO, SEX) a “post-life community” values the size of your bank account over morals and values—and your place in the hereafter is determined by it. But then polite society is rocked by the apparent suicide of one of its own.

“I knew I wanted 2014 to be a big year for my creator-owned work, but I never dreamed I’d get the opportunity to work with so many incredible artists! Collaborating with a legend like Butch, a visionary like Frazer, or an exciting new star like Morgan, it just makes you want to tell great stories with them and do the best work you possibly can. And it’s always great to be doing it at Image, which has been like home to me the entirety of my career. I really believe in what we’re doing here, and I can’t wait for people to see what’s next.”

PARADIGMS, CERULEAN, and GREAT BEYOND are all new, ongoing science-fiction/fantasy series coming to Image Comics in 2014. [/quote]

Lien
Le site de l’éditeur : imagecomics.com

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE NICK SPENCER - PARTIE 2[/size]

[size=85]La première partie de l’interview, consacrée à la série Paradigms, se trouve ici.[/size]