EMPYRE : THOR #1 (Ram V / Pasqual Ferry)

La liste des mini-séries dérivées de l’événement Empyre continue de s’allonger avec un titre centré sur le Dieu du Tonnerre. Et pour Thor, le combat prendra une tournure personnelle lorsqu’il découvre que sa mère biologique, Gaïa la déesse de la nature, est atteinte d’un mal mystérieux suite à l’attaque des extra-terrestres.

Empyre : Thor est écrit par Ram V (le nouveau scénariste de Justice League Dark pour DC) et dessiné par Pasqual Ferry (qui avait déjà illustré la série Thor il y a quelques années).

Empyre : Thor #1 sortira en mai.

EMPYRE: THOR #1 (OF 3)
Written by RAM V.
Art and Cover by PASQUAL FERRY

RESHAPING THE COSMOS!

The Earth is under attack — and for Thor, the fight is personal! Gaea, goddess of nature and Thor’s birth mother, has fallen ill…and it has something to do with the reason the Kree and Skrull are here! The journey to save her — and all Midgard — will expand the Asgardian pantheon in a whole new direction! Critically acclaimed writer Ram V. ( These Savage Shores , Justice League Dark ) and fan-favorite artist Pasqual Ferry take Thor to the ends of the Earth!

Source : www.comicsbeat.com

Ram V :

« I jumped at the chance to write Thor’s tie-in to the Empyre event. He’s one of those characters that’s the perfect mix of all the things I enjoy. I get to blur sci-fi and fantasy genres. I get to play with world mythologies and I’ll be taking Thor to unexpected places, facing off against exciting new threats. All of that with glorious art from Pasqual Ferry whose work has been nothing short of iconic! I think fans are going to see some thunder and lightning like they’ve never seen before. And I’m thrilled it’s tying into the big summer event at Marvel. It’s brilliant working in that sandbox, weaving Thor’s story in with those from the other brilliant creators involved! »

C’est pas une mauvaise idée ces mini-séries annexes, ça évite de « polluer » la série du personnage concerné.

J’allais le dire. Surtout dans le cas d’une série qui vient à peine d’être relancée.

Jim

Comme ça se faisait il y a 10 - 15 ans ?

Oui, ça me rappelle les tie-ins de World War Hulks ou Secret Invasion.