UPSHOTPREV2019002B_Action_lorez_page-0011

UPSHOTPREV2019002B_Action_lorez_page-0013

UPSHOTPREV2019002B_Action_lorez_page-0014

Source : www.awastudios.net

C’est bien prévu en un épisode ?

Kiléméchan !

Jim

Début de la publication en juillet.

Frank Cho, the award-winning creator of Liberty Meadows, Skybourne, and 50 Girls 50, is returning to comics for the first time since 2018 with an all-new series for Artists, Writers & Artisans — the non-stop combat comic Fight Girls.

"Fight Girls is one of half-dozen stories I wrote over the years that I never got to do because of my time commitments to Marvel and DC Comics,” Cho told The Hollywood Reporter. “Now that I’m with AWA, I can finally dust off my stories and work on them. I’ve always been a big action-adventure guy. I’ve always enjoyed stories of reluctant heroes overcoming overwhelming odds through intelligence, strength, and determination. Fight Girls is my love letter to the big sci-fi fantasy action genre.”

"Frank is a once-in-a-generation talent – and a dual-threat writer and artist,” added AWA chief creative officer Axel Alonso. “His neo-pulp excursions are unparalleled, and it’s no surprise he is one of the most popular and respected artists in the medium. It’s been my pleasure and privilege to work with him since 2005’s Shanna, the She-Devil [at Marvel], and I think this is his best work ever.”

Describing the title as “Gladiator meets Hunger Games,” Cho described the plot simply: “It’s a story of 10 women from different parts of the Empire, gathered to compete in an ancient and deadly competition for the vacant throne of the Queen, but with a wicked twist at the end,” he teased. “I hope the readers enjoy the story as much as I did writing it, and will be delightfully surprised by all the twists and turns I have in store for them in Fight Girls."

According to Alonso, Fight Girls is “a neo-pulp sci-fi masterpiece that explores all the themes that obsess Frank.”

The series will launch digitally and in comic book stores July.

Nouvel aperçu :

FG12

FG13

FG14

FG15

Oh, des dinos. Quelle surprise.

Story by

Frank Cho

Art by

Frank Cho

Colors by

Sabine Rich

Letters by

Sal Cipriano

Cover by

Frank Cho

Publisher

AWA Studios

Price

3.99 (USD)

Release Date

2021-07-07

Ten hard-as-nails women face off in an ancient contest of champions where the winner truly takes all: the title of « Queen of the Galaxy. » To win the challenge each contestant must survive the hazards of the planet’s harsh landscape, the ferocious predators on and below its surface, and their fellow contestants. This edition of the contest has a twist: one of the contestants is an infiltrator who has her eye on something bigger than the prize. Who is she and what does she really want?

« Puisse le sort vous être favorable ! »

« Hope you survive the experience. »

Jim

Je confirme pour ceux qui en doutait : Il y a des filles iconisées dont la principale variation est la coupe de cheveux, qui font la bagarre avec des gros monstres, et il y a des morts violentes. Il y a bien un embryon d’histoire, mais je vois pas trop où ça veut nous mener … C’est bien du Frank Cho. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Je voudrais plus de fatalities à la Skybourne cela dit.)

Rassure-moi : y a des dinos ?

Alors si on croit les encarts du narrateur, ils sont beaucoup plus proches des oiseaux que des reptiles … Mais ça y ressemble en effet vachement !

:thinking:

FIGHTGRL2020003-PRcopy1

Story by

Frank Cho

Art by

Frank Cho

Colors by

Sabine Rich

Cover by

Frank Cho

Publisher

AWA Studios

Price

3.99 (USD)

Release Date

2021-09-15

Ten hard-as-nails women face off in an ancient contest of champions where the winner truly takes all: the title of « Queen of the Galaxy. » To win the challenge, each contestant must survive the hazards of the planet’s harsh landscape, the ferocious predators on and below its surface, and their fellow contestants. This edition of the contest has a twist: one of the contestants is an infiltrator who has her eye on something bigger than the prize. Who is she and what does she really want?

FIGHTGRL2020003-PRcopy2

FIGHTGRL2020003-PRcopy3

FIGHTGRL2020003-PRcopy4

FIGHTGRL2020003-PRcopy5

Jim, y a un requin. Cho se recycle.

FIGHTGRL2020004_PRcopy1

Fight Girls #4

(W) Frank Cho (A/CA) Frank Cho
In Shops: Oct 20, 2021
SRP: $3.99

Ten hard-as-nails women face off in an ancient contest of champions where the winner truly takes all: the title of “Queen of the Galaxy.” To win the challenge each contestant must survive the hazards of the planet’s harsh landscape, the ferocious predators on and below its surface, and their fellow contestants. This edition of the contest has a twist: one of the contestants is an infiltrator who has her eye on something bigger than the prize. Who is she and what does she really want?

FIGHTGRL2020004_PRcopy5

FIGHTGRL2020004_PRcopy6

Fight Girls #5

(W) Frank Cho (A) Sabine Rich (A/CA) Frank Cho
In Shops: Nov 24, 2021
SRP: $3.99

Ten hard-as-nails women face off in an ancient contest of champions where the winner truly takes all: the title of “Queen of the Galaxy.” To win the challenge each contestant must survive the hazards of the planet’s harsh landscape, the ferocious predators on and below its surface, and their fellow contestants. This edition of the contest has a twist: one of the contestants is an infiltrator who has her eye on something bigger than the prize. Who is she and what does she really want? In this concluding issue the secrets are revealed…and the empire will never be the same.

FIGHTGRL2020005_PRcopy2

FIGHTGRL2020005_PRcopy3