G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #156-300(Larry Hama / collectif)

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #268

Written by: Larry Hama.

Art by: Netho Diaz.

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle,

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 3. Can the Joes rescue Sean Collins a.k.a. Snake Eyes from the nefarious clutches of Cobra before it’s too late? The battle call has sounded, and it’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra as Larry Hama and Robert Atkins continue their massive 10-issue event.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #269

Art by: Robert Atkins.

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle.

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 4. Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’ll take two armies to settle the dispute! It’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra as Hama and Atkins continue their massive 10-issue event… featuring every single member of G.I. Joe.

In stores: Jan. 8.

gijoe270a

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #270

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 5. Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’ll take two armies to settle this dispute! It’s all hands on deck for both Hama and Atkins continue their massive 10-issue event… featuring every single member of G.I. Joe.

In stores: Feb. 5.

gijoe271a

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #271

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 6. We’re at the midpoint, and the thrills are just getting started! Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’ll take two armies to settle this dispute!

In stores: June 3.

gijoe272a

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #272

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle, Kirill Repin.

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 7. Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’ll take two armies to settle this dispute! It’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra as Hama and Diaz continue this massive 10-issue event… featuring every single member of G.I. Joe!

In stores: June 17.

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle, Mike Mayhew.

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 8. Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’ll take two armies to settle this dispute! It’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra as Hama and Atkins continue this massive 10-issue event… featuring every single member of G.I. Joe! There’s no halftime break in this contest, folks! All action, all the time!

In stores: August 5.

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO #274

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan.

Description: « Snake Hunt, » Part 9. Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own. The Joes have other ideas. It’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra in this 10-issue event.

In stores: Sept. 2.

Covers by: Robert Atkins, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle, Larry Hama.

Description: "Part 10 is the exciting conclusion to « Snake Hunt. » In this special expanded issue, Cobra Commander wants a Snake Eyes of his own, but the Joes have other ideas. It’s all hands on deck for both G.I. Joe and Cobra.

Pages: 48.

Price: $5.99.

In stores: Nov. 18.

Covers by: Netho Diaz.

Description: « Untold Tales » Part 1! An all-new arc kicks off as Hama reveals never-before-seen adventures of the heroes and villains of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero universe! The tale of Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Stalker and Torpedo on a desperate mission into Trucial Abysmia to rescue Americans held hostage in a secret prison. But what happens when one of the prisoners turns out to be someone they know?

In stores: Dec. 9.

Art by: Brian Shearer.

Covers by: Brian Shearer, SL Gallant, John Royle.

Description: « Untold Tales » Part 2! When Cobra infiltrated the secret G.I. Joe operating base in Utah (called « The Pit ») the Joes mounted a successful counter-assault to take it back (G.I. Joe ARAH Vol. 9). And now Hama reveals the untold tale of human bravery and canine loyalty during that monumental battle… through the eyes of combat MP Law and his best battle-buddy Order!

In stores: Dec. 23.

Purée, plus de 120 épisodes.
Faut du souffle.

Jim

Art by: Dan Schoening.

Covers by: Dan Schoening, Jamie Sullivan, John Royle, Jagdish Kumar.

Description: « Untold Tales » Part 3! Things get frantically frigid for the Joes when Snow Job, Blizzard, Iceberg, Cover Girl, Frostbite, and Lowlight embark on a desperate mission into Frusenland.

In stores: February 3.

Art by: Alex Sanchez.

Covers by: Alex Sanchez, Fico Ossio, John Royle.

Description: « Untold Tales » Part 4! « Untold Tales, » Part 4! Cobra has plans to unleash hellacious herhavoc from the Terror Drome, so it’s up to Ace, Slip Stream, and other brave JOE air warriors to unleash justice from the skies and stop the imminent destruction from the 'drome before it’s too late!

In stores: April 14.

Art by: Andrew Lee Griffith.

Covers by: Andrew Lee Griffith, Freddie Williams II, Casey Maloney.

Description: « Murder by Assassination, » Part 1! A new arc… and a new character! In the aftermath of the chaotic events of « Snake Hunt » (issues #266-275), the Joes are in a tough spot with the brass in Washington, D.C. Called to testify before a confidential sub-committee intent on investigating the off-the-books mission, a small group of Joes find themselves embroiled in an entirely different kind of investigation… the murder/mystery kind! Help our heroes search for clues, as well as a brand-new Joe, whose origin is seen here for the first time ever-codename: Sherlock!

In stores: May 12.

Covers by: Andrew Lee Griffith, Freddie Williams II, John Royle.

Description: « Murder by Assassination » Part 2! Murder, mystery, and mayhem continue as the newest Joe continues her investigation into Cobra chaos. Can she, with the help of some special friends, solve the mystery and the save the day before it’s too late? The plot thickens as Hama and Griffith continue their bombastic tale featuring the exciting new Joe team member – codename: Sherlock!

In stores: June 9.

Art by: SL Gallant.

Covers by: Andrew Lee Griffith, Freddie Williams II, John Royle.

Description: « Murder by Assassination » Part 3! Murder, mystery, and mayhem continue as the newest Joe continues her investigation into Cobra chaos. Can she, with the help of some special friends, solve the mystery and save the day before it’s too late? Continuing a bombastic tale featuring the exciting new Joe team member – codename: Sherlock!

In stores: June 16.

ah, graphiquement, c’est un cran au-dessus, d’un coup.

Jim

Covers by: Andrew Lee Griffith, Freddie Williams II, Vic Hollins, Dave Johnson, Roi Mercado.

Description: « Murder by Assassination » Part 4! Murder, mystery, and mayhem continue as the newest Joe continues her investigation into Cobra chaos. Can she, with the help of some special friends, solve the mystery and save the day before it’s too late? Featuring the exciting new Joe team member-codename: Sherlock!

In stores: July 14.

Covers by: Andrew Lee Griffith, Freddie Williams II, Vic Hollins, Julie Anderson.

Description: « Murder by Assassination » Part 5! Explosive finale! Murder, mystery, and mayhem continue as the newest Joe continues her investigation into Cobra chaos. Can she, with the help of some special friends, solve the mystery and save the day before it’s too late? The plot thickens as Hama and Griffith conclude their bombastic tale featuring the exciting new Joe team member – codename: Sherlock!

In stores: August 11.

Art by: Andrew Griffith.

Covers by: Freddie Williams II, Alex Sanchez, Larry Hama.

Description: Once a warrior for Cobra. Then a soldier for G.I. Joe. But always an Arashikage ninja, first and foremost! He’s Tommy Arashikage and this is Spotlight: Storm Shadow! A special standalone story featuring the mysterious ninja in white.

In stores: September 21