G.I.L.T. #1-5 (Alisa Kwitney / Mauricet)

AHOY Comics has announced G.I.L.T., « a snappy, stylish romantic dramedy, » written by Alisa Kwitney and drawn by Mauricet.

Here’s how the book – debuting April 6 – is described:

« Meet Hildy Winters, a bawdy, outspoken old broad with a pack-a day habit and a very desirable apartment on New York City’s Upper West Side that has its very own time-travel portal. Hildy belongs to G.I.L.T., the Guild of Independent Lady Temporalists. Their prime directive: Do not alter the past without co-op board approval! »

« G.I.L.T. follows two very different women whose lives become entangled when they both slip through a portal in time to the day they first met in 1973, » Kwitney said. « Trista is the Bill Murray of home health care aides, a cynical screw-up who doesn’t care for anything but her Fleuvog shoes and her paycheck. She meets her match in Hildy, a sarcastic second-wave feminist living on a steady diet of cigarettes and regret. When Hildy seizes her last chance to return to a fateful day in 1973, she accidentally takes Trista along for the ride. But as the old saying goes, there are no accidents in time travel. And Hildy and Trista don’t remember each other, but they met each other forty years earlier, on Hildy’s wedding day. Now they’ve got to come to terms with the past before they accidentally dismantle the future. »

Oh du Maumau ! Je prends quadn ça sera chez Delcourt ça

(W) Alisa Kwitney (A / CA) Mauricet
Meet Hildy Winters, a tough, outspoken survivor of New York City’s Upper West Side-with her very own time-travel portal. For Hildy belongs to G.I.L.T., the Guild of Independent Lady Temporalists. Their prime directive: Do not alter the past without co-op board approval! A snappy, stylish urban fantasy by novelist/comics writer Alisa Kwitney (Rogue: Untouched, The Sandman Presents) and artist Mauricet (Star Wars Adventures, Dastardly & Muttley).
In Shops: Apr 06, 2022
SRP: 4.99

G.I.L.T. #4

Written by: Alisa Kwitney.

Art by: Mauricet.

Cover by: Mauricet.

Description: Pan Am Flight 914 takes off in 1973 and plunges straight through into 2013, as Hildy confronts her dearest frenemy while dangling from a rescue helicopter. Trista’s past catches up with her, as does the Bellicent’s sinister doorman, as timelines and plotlines converge.

Pages: 32.

Price: $4.99.

In stores: July 20.

(W) Alisa Kwitney (A/CA) Mauricet
The grand finale of the « comic book for women who don’t read comic books » (Pamela Redmond, author of Younger)! All paths lead to the bowels of the Bellicent’s darksome basement, where Hildy and Trista stand trial for breaking co-op rules of time travel. Also, the fates of the last two passengers aboard Flight 914 are decided, and laundry is sorted.
In Shops: Aug 24, 2022
SRP: $4.99

Et ca sera pour juin 2023…

D’autres infos sur le planning Delcourt sur ce site :

1 « J'aime »