HARLEY QUINN #1-38 (Stephanie Phillips, Tini Howard / collectif)

It’s the moment we’ve been building toward for months! The rumble in the jungle! But actually in Gotham, because we’re not in the jungle. It’s the throwdown showdown between me, your hyper-verbal, semi-reformed former villain, and Verdict, the violent vigilante vowing to have vengeance on…well, everybody! Can I clear my name after being locked up for a crime I didn’t commit?

Written by: Stephanie Nicole Phillips
Art by: Riley Rossmo, Ivan Plascencia
Cover by: Riley Rossmo, Derrick Chew, Lesley Leirix Li

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Jul 26 2022
Page Count:

One small step for the Gotham villains, one giant leap for clown-kind! That’s right…this fashionably vocal clown is headed to space. Turns out there’s some old experiment left in the JLA moon base, and Luke Fox has put together a team of former villains to help clean up the mess. Sendin’ a buncha villains to the moon…? What could go right? Join me, Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger, Solomon Grundy, and more as we learn to moonwalk and put the X in Task Force XX!

Writer: Stephanie Phillips
Artist: Georges Duarte
Colors: Romulo Fajardo Jr.
Letters: AndWorld Design
Cover: Jonboy Meyers
Variant covers: Derrick Chew, Rose Besch, Ryan Sook
Release Date: August 2, 2022

Clown’s log, star date 2022. Our mission is going perfectly, as long as you ignore that missile that the U.S. military launched at our spacecraft; the mysterious, unknown creature running wild on the J.L.A. moon base; and Solomon Grundy losing his lunch all over Bronze Tiger. So, other than all that…things are great! So, hey, this Harley Quinn event sure is rocketing forward! Space puns, dead ahead!

Written by: Stephanie Nicole Phillips
Art by: Georges Duarte, Romulo Fajardo Jr
Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Derrick Chew, Ryan Sook, Jimbobox

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Aug 9 2022
Page Count:

HARLEY QUINN #20

Written by: Stephanie Phillips.

Art by: Georges Duarte.

Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Derrick Chew, Ryan Sook, Jay Anacleto.

Description: I went to the moon to eat cheese and fight aliens…and I’m all outta cheese. Actually, there wasn’t any cheese. I think that’s a myth…but aliens, hooo boy, do we have aliens! This alien-monster-thing might not get a chance to devour Task Force XX, because we’re probably gonna kill each other first. What’d you expect, sendin’ a buncha angry villains to space without any cheese? I warned ya! The Harley Quinn and Task Force XX space event you’ve always needed continues here.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99 (Variants, $4.99).

Available: August 16.

Nuke it from orbit…is what we shoulda done to this whole entire moon. Who needs a moon anyway? I blame Luke Fox for sending a team of villains into space to fight a horrific alien monster in the first place. Obviously, that was just never going to work out well. Has Luke ever seen a sci-fi movie? And now you’re expectin’ me to save Earth with just my super-awesome-mallet-of-alien-skull-crashing-madness™? Okay, you asked for it…

Written by: Stephanie Phillips
Art by: Simone Buonfantino, Romulo Fajardo Jr
Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Derrick Chew, Ryan Sook, Megan Huang, Zu Orzu

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Aug 23 2022
Page Count:

Do you know what ol’ Grandma Quinzel used to say? “Live long and fight alien monsters to save Earth!” She was full of wisdom like that. And only Task Force XX can save our little blue marble from suffering a full-scale alien takeover! Not all of us are going to survive, but at least we’ll look really good dying thanks to Luke Fox providin’ some new gear. Tune in for the final installment of Harley Quinn’s Task Force XX Space Extravaganza, plus the start of a new status quo for Harley Quinn!

Art by: Simone Buonfantino, David Baldeon, Georges Duarte, Romulo Fajardo Jr
Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Nathan Szerdy, Jim Lee & Ryan Sook, Carmine Di Giandomenico

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Aug 30 2022
Page Count:

Tini Howard sera la nouvelle scénariste de Harley Quinn à partir du #28.

Ouuuuuuuui.

On s’en fout!!!

Ah bah non. Plus elle est occupée ici, moins elle le sera ailleurs.

The Quinn is dead! Long live the Quinn! I get killed in this one…for real! Dead. Deceased. Former. Late. Pushing up daisies. Somebody needs to solve my murder, and since I don’t see Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot around, I guess that’ll have to be me. Though, since I’m dead…there are certain hurdles to overcome. The Harley-est, wildest arc starts right here…get ready for murder, Multiversal mischief, and more guest appearances, with Stephanie Phillips and new Harley Quinn artist Matteo Lolli!

Art by: David Baldeon, Matteo Lolli, Rain Beredo
Covers by: Matteo Lolli, Stjepan Sejic, Natali Sanders, Ryan Sook, David Baldeon

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Sep 27 2022
Page Count:

Matteo Lolli et Baldeon ? CA a recruté chez MArvel dis donc

Ça, on commence à le savoir…

Tori.

Y’know, bein’ dead is just like ridin’ a bike. There’s a big white light, and then Prince shows up and offers you a chance to host a house party in the clouds with Marilyn Monroe and Abraham Lincoln. Then suddenly you’re brought back to life in a pit of goopy green snot, and you have to find the person who was rude enough to shoot and kill you. To make things even better…turns out that comin’ back to life could have some serious unintended consequences!

Art by: Matteo Lolli, Rain Beredo
Covers by: Matteo Lolli, Lesley Leirix Li, Rachta Lin, Megan Hutchinson-Cates

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Oct 25 2022
Page Count:

Art by: Matteo Lolli.

Covers by: Matteo Lolli, Lee Bermejo, Jonboy Meyers, Lesley Leirix Li, Ludo Lullabi.

Description: Like the old Russian proverb says, if you wanna catch a killer, kidnap a different killer and force them to walk you through their process until you eventually find the person who murdered you in cold blood on your newly renovated Gotham ferry…point is, I’m makin’ Victor Zsasz help with my murder mystery and this Sherlock and reluctant Watson are about to blow the doors wide open on some universe-alterin’ shenanigans. Plus, Bud and Lou get belly rubs, I lose my deposit on a fog machine I rented, and my killer is revealed!

Available: November 22.

Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Francesco Mattina, Jenny Frison, Ejikure, Chris Burnham. Matteo Lolli, Lee Bermejo, Jonboy Meyers, Lesley Leirix Li, Ludo Lullabi.

Description: There can be only one Harley Quinn…or, ya know, maybe like 100? The Multiverse is a strange place. Old Lady Harley, Harley Who Laughs, Harley who joined a bowling league in Indiana for the free chicken wings…we’ve got the whole gang together and we’re ready to put the fun in this Multiversal murder mystery, and maybe also cause more murder with a side of mayhem. Join the team for an epic 25th issue of Harley Quinn!

Pages: 40.

Price: $4.99 (Variants, $5.99).

Available: December 28.

Harley Quinn #26

Scénariste(s) : Stephanie Phillips
Dessinateur(s) : David Baldeon, Matteo Lolli, Pasquale Qualano
Date de sortie : 24/01/23

Synopsis : Qu’est-ce que cinquante Harley Quinn de partout dans le multivers, plus un meurtrier interdimensionnel déterminé à tuer toutes les Harley susmentionnées, divisés par deux hyènes très affamées, le tout à la puissance Kevin…? 23. Évidemment. Mais, aussi, une façon vraiment bizarre de passer son week-end. Rien de tel que de se retrouver 49 fois pour vous offrir une vraie bonne crise existentielle ! Je ne suis pas du genre à douter de moi-même et tout ça… mais il est difficile de ne pas être au moins un peu jaloux de la sirène Harley.

Harley-Quinn-26-5-min-580x893

Harley-Quinn-26-6-min-580x893

Covers by: Jonboy Meyers, Alex Garner, Jenny Frison, Ben Oliver, Adam Warren. \

Description: This is it, folks…we have to drop the Multiversal counterbalance serum at the center of the photon disruption before the imminent collapse of the entire Multiverse…just kidding… But could you imagine if that was how this story ended? Noooo thanks. We’re gonna save the world the ol- fashioned way – with a large undead zombie, 50-80 Harleys from other universes, Kevin and Poison Ivy.

Available: February 28.

HARLEY QUINN #28

GIRL IN A CRISIS, PART 1

Ever have one of those days where ya just can’t catch a break? A day where you’re really trying not to get into trouble while your girlfriend is out of town, but then some jerk attacks you at brunch, you get arrested for some teensy-weensy property damage, and you’re sentenced to community service? Why, I tell you, it’s enough to make a gal start seein’ cartoon fishies every which way and such! Also featuring a very special in-continuity dream of Harley Quinn starring, you guessed it, moi, in the role of a lifetime—the magical-girl-clown protector of Gotham City!

CREATIVE TEAM

• Writer: Tini Howard
  • Artist: Erica Henderson
  • Colorist: Erica Henderson
  • Letterer: Steve Wands
  • Cover Artist: Sweeney Boo
  • Variant Cover Artists: Ryan Sook; Jenny Frison; Dan Mora; Pablo Villalobos; Cathy Kwan
  • Group Editor: Ben Abernathy
  • Editor: Arianna Turturro
  • Assistant Editor: Jessica Berbey
  • Format: Ongoing
  • Cover Price/Page Count: $4.99/ 40 pages

Written by: Tini Howard, Adam Warren.

Art by: Sweeney Boo, Adam Warren.

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Jenny Frison, Megham Hetrick, Matias Bergara.

Description: This just in, ya gal’s been cursed! And now she’s gotta use magic and travel the Multiverse and deal with…cartoon fish and higher beings? What in the Earth-6 is going on?! Not to mention, I still got my court-mandated community service, and Two-Face and his goons just won’t leave ya girl alone. Someone’s gotta teach ‹ em a lesson – and I’m not just sayin › that cuz I’m a professor! Also featuring another very special in-continuity dream of Harley Quinn as told by the two individuals who know me bestest of all…my hyenas, Bud and Lou!

Pages: 40.

Price: $4.99 (Variants, $5.99).

Available: April 25.