I AM GROOT #1-5 (Christopher Hastings / Flaviano)

Baby Groot sera la star de sa propre série mensuelle…juste à temps pour la sortie au cinéma des Gardiens de la Galaxie vol.2 !

I am Groot est écrit par Christopher Hastings (Gwenpool) et dessiné par Flaviano. Le numéro 1 sortira en mai.

[quote]I AM GROOT #1 CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (W) • FLAVIANO (A) Cover by Marco D’ALFONSO Variant cover by Jay Fosgitt VARIANT COVER BY TBA HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG (NEW) YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG (ORIGINAL) NIGHT NIGHT GROOT VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE GROOT IN HIS OWN SERIES, SMALLER AND BETTER THAN EVER!

When the Guardians of the Galaxy get caught in a wormhole, a smaller-than-normal Groot is separated billions of light-years away from the team. Falling to a planet below, Groot discovers he is on an entirely alien and unknown world full of strange creatures and societies. Seriously underdeveloped and with nobody who can understand him, Groot will need to make the journey to the center of this world and find the way back to his family![/quote]

Source : cbr.com

Etudes de personnage par Flaviano :

Source : cbr.com

Un aperçu du #1 :

Source : newsarama.com

[quote]I AM GROOT #1

Written by: Christopher Hastings.

Art by: Flaviano.

Covers by: Marco D’Alfonso, Jay Fosgitt, Greg Smallwood, Skottie Young, Theotis Jones.

Description: Big things come in small packages as the heart and soul of the Guardians of the Galaxy goes solo in his own series – smaller and better than ever! An all-new adventure of Groot branching out on his own! Spinning out of the events of the highly anticipated All-New Guardians of the Galaxy series, Groot doesn’t seem to be growing back to full size! And being small is about to be a big problem when Groot gets separated billions of light-years away from the rest of the team! Falling to a planet below, Groot discovers he is on an entirely alien and unknown world full of strange creature and societies. Underdeveloped with nobody who can understand him, Groot will embark on a journey across the universe to find his family. But first he needs to get off this planet!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: May 24. [/quote]

Source : comicscontinuum.com

[quote]Trapped on a world that doesn’t understand him!! Groot is stuck on a strange alien planet, but the first step in finding a way home is for someone who can translate “I am Groot.” This isn’t gonna be easy…

I Am Groot #2
Written by Christopher Hastings
Art by Flaviano
Cover by Marco D’Alfonso
Mary Jane Variant by Julian Totino Tedesco
Incentive Variant by Niko Henrichon
Release Date: June 28, 2017[/quote]

Source : adventuresinpoortaste.com

I AM GROOT #4

Written by: Christopher Hastings.

Art by: Flaviano.

Covers by: Marco D’Alfonso.

Description: Will Groot destroy an entire world to get back to the Guardians? Lost in a time-space storm, Groot learns the mysteries of the planet he’s stuck on.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: August 23.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

I Am Groot (2017-) #5
Writer: Hastings, Christopher
Artist: Flaviano,
Cover Artist: D’Alfonso, Marco

• Groot is nearly home, but the interstellar door is blocked by an ancient unspeakable horror. * Plus: Cool space fights? Cool space fights.
    Publisher: Marvel
    On Sale: September 27, 2017
    Price: $3.99

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com