INSEXTS #1 (Marguerite Bennett / Ariela Kristantina)

La jeune scénariste Marguerite Bennett (A-Force, DC Comics Bombshells) voit dans le nouvel éditeur AfterShock l’occasion de s’atteler à sa première série régulière: InSeXts.

Illustrée par Ariela Kristantina (Deep State), la série, décrite comme une aventure « d’horreur érotique », raconte l’amour naissant entre deux femmes à l’époque Victorienne, une Lady et sa servante. Ensemble, elles se découvrent un monstre intérieur qui leur permet de se venger des gens qui leur ont fait du mal.

InSeXts #1 sort le 9 décembre.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/9230/TBLDOw.jpg

[quote]It’s an unabashedly sensual and sexual story. As far as the period, I’ve had a preoccupation with the Victorian era in terms of how its obsessions and repressions created the modern era. I have no rose-colored glasses for it, and the romanticization of it has annoyed me before, but it fascinates me all the same.

You had contemptuous, murderous, destructive imperialism that ushered in a modern global society; you had gender roles that claimed to venerate women as « angels of the house » by crushing them into increasingly rigid domestic spheres; you had absurd prudish public values underscored by one of the highest percentages of sex workers in recorded history – 1 for every 12 adult males in London. The dualities and hypocrisies – social, sexual and psychological – have always compelled me, in and of themselves, and then in what they created and left lingering through the 20th Century. [/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DE LA SCÉNARISTE MARGUERITE BENNETT[/size]

Lien
La page facebook de l’éditeur: facebook.com/aftershockcomics

Les sollicitations d’avril :

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/996/8Cfh62.jpg

[quote]INSEXTS #5 (MR)
(W) Marguerite Bennett (A/CA) Ariela Kristantina
Ambushed by an ancient and mysterious order, the lovers battle monsters in the shadows of London. With their true enemy revealed at last, Lady and Mariah race to rescue the stolen women from the clutches of the Hag!
In Shops: 4/13/2016
SRP: $3.99[/quote]