LUCKY DEVIL #1 (Cullen Bunn / Fran Galan)

Dark Horse annonce une nouvelle mini-série par le prolifique Cullen Bunn, qui fait à nouveau équipe avec son dessinateur de Knights Temporal, Fran Galan.

Lucky Devil est présenté comme une comédie horrifique. Suite à un exorcisme un peu bâclé, le pauvre Stanley est libéré du démon qui le possédait mais il a gardé les capacités de la créature surnaturelle. Il commence alors à former une secte autour de lui et à s’en prendre à tous ceux qui lui ont fait du mal par le passé. Ce qui ne plaît pas aux dirigeants de l’enfer qui envoient des assassins démoniaques à ses trousses…

Lucky Devil #1 sortira en août.

luckydevil-1621457368458

lydevil-i1-p1-1621457368459

Cullen Bunn :

“There’s some real darkness in these pages, but there’s humor, too. Stanley isn’t the type of guy you’d expect to see leading a mass movement to a new infernal religion, but he’s gathering followers who shout, ‘Hail, Stanley!’”

“He’s struggling to keep his relationship with his new girlfriend from falling apart, which can be tough when an exorcist shows up telling you he botched the ritual that set you free. And he’s got troubles ahead, because the devils that rule Hell don’t like the idea of a mortal wielding all that power. And they have demonic assassins on the case.”

Marrant cette couverture qui rappelle un peu Lucky Luke.

Story by

Cullen Bunn

Art by

Fran Galan

Cover by

Fran Galan

Publisher

Dark Horse Comics

Price

3.99 (USD)

Release Date

2021-08-04

A down-on-his-luck schlub is possessed by a malevolent demon. Just when he thinks things can’t get worse, the exorcism goes wrong . . . and he finds that somehow he’s retained all of the entity’s supernatural gifts. After a path of revenge on all the people that have wronged him, he begins to gather worshippers and form a cult.

But the legions of Hell don’t take kindly to this, and they send demonic agents to murder the schlub-turned-god before he gains too much power.

• For fans of The Sixth Gun, Harrow County, and Locke & Key.

LYDEVIL-i1-p1

LYDEVIL-i1-p2-3

LYDEVIL-i1-p4