DATE DE SORTIE PREVUE

29 septembre 2017 (USA)
13 décembre 2017 (France)

REALISATEUR

John Carroll Lynch

SCENARISTES

Logan Sparks et Drago Sumonja

DISTRIBUTION

Harry Dean Stanton, David Lynch, Ron Livingstone, Ed Begley Jr, Tom Skerritt…

INFOS

Long métrage américain
Genre : drame
Année de production : 2017

SYNOPSIS

Le voyage spirituel d’un nonagénaire athée…

LUCKY follows the spiritual journey of a 90-year-old atheist and the quirky characters that inhabit his off the map desert town. Having out lived and out smoked all of his contemporaries, the fiercely independent Lucky finds himself at the precipice of life, thrust into a journey of self exploration, leading towards that which is so often unattainable: enlightenment. Acclaimed character actor John Carroll Lynch’s directorial debut, “Lucky”, is at once a love letter to the life and career of Harry Dean Stanton as well as a meditation on mortality, loneliness, spirituality, and human connection.

La bande-annonce :

Extrait :

When he left, when I saw him on the last day of filming, he was certainly tired, but he didn’t seem somehow like (he was dealing with a) terminal illness or anything. And even when I was told that he had died last Friday, I don’t know why, I just felt like he was going to go on forever.

"He just seemed to be fragile and vital at the same time, and I didn’t see any end to that fragility or vitality. And when I knew he had been ailing, there was always a feeling like, ‘No, but he’ll pull through, because he’s Harry Dean.’

INTERVIEW DU REALISATEUR JOHN CARROLL LYNCH

jpg-r_1920_1080-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx