MARVEL ACTION : CAPTAIN MARVEL #1-6 (Sam Maggs / Sweeney Boo)

Après Spider-Man, les Avengers et Black Panther, Marvel Action, la collection de comics tous publics de IDW, accueillera les aventures de Captain Marvel à partir du mois d’août.

L’équipe créative est composée de Sam Maggs ( Marvel: Fearless and Fantastic! Female Super Heroes Save the World) au scénario et Sweeney Boo ( My Little Pony) aux dessins.

Carol Danvers’ quiet night with BFF Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman) takes a catastrophic turn when Manhattan’s bodegas are suddenly overrun by a host of angry felines! And not just any felines—Flerkens, the most terrifying, pocket-dimension-holding, tentacle-devouring kitty-look-alikes in the entire universe! Can Captain Marvel overcome the formidable foes before it’s too late?

“I feel so privileged to help launch Captain Marvel’s solo title for Marvel Action,” says Sam Maggs. “Carol has always been my favorite super hero; I love how she’s truly come into her own, culturally, and is finally being widely-recognized as the star that she is. Being able to write for Carol is the most exciting and terrifying thing that’s ever happened to me. I can’t wait to share this arc with everyone!”

Sweeney Boo says, “This comic is for everyone! If you have seen Captain Marvel’s movie and want more of her, and if you are a cat lover, this is definitely for you. This title has everything – it’s funny and sweet, it has powerful moments, and it’s absolute cat madness!”

“Working with Sam and Sweeney on a story featuring one of the most iconic super heroes of our time has been a dream,” says Megan Brown, assistant editor. “I adore Carol — she’s strong, capable, funny, and someone that anyone can look up to. In Marvel Action, we’re also highlighting the strength of her friendship with Jessica Drew, and it’s been such a positive, uplifting experience bringing this rock-solid bond between two absolutely amazing ladies to life.”

Source : www.bleedingcool.com

Il fait un bon modèle quand meme mon chat non ?

Moi il me fait penser à lui

La couverture du #2 :

madcaptainmarvel2

Marvel-Action-Captain-Marvel-1-1-600x917

Carol Danvers’ quiet night with BFF Jessica Drew (a.k.a. Spider-Woman) takes a catastrophic turn when Manhattan’s bodegas are suddenly overrun by a host of angry felines! And not just any felines—Flerkens, the most terrifying, pocket-dimension-holding, tentacle-devouring kitty-look-alikes in the entire universe! Carol’s paw-sitive she can handle the situation on her own, but questions remain: can she overcome the formidable foes before it’s too late? How well does the “Find My Phone” function actually work?

It’s a Flerken invasion in the latest addition to the mighty Marvel Action banner!

Marvel Action: Captain Marvel #1 is out on August 21st.

Marvel-Action-Captain-Marvel-1-2-600x928

Marvel-Action-Captain-Marvel-1-3-600x924

Marvel-Action-Captain-Marvel-1-4-600x924

Marvel-Action-Captain-Marvel-1-5-600x927

Source : www.flickeringmyth.com

madcaptainmarvel2a

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL #2

Written by: Sam Maggs.

Art by: Sweeney Boo.

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Sara Pitre-Durocher.

Description: Carol finds herself alone on the Flerken homeworld, surrounded by terrifying cats suddenly bent on galactic domination! Why the sudden megalomaniac turn? Well, the Kree Supreme Intelligence might have something to do with it… Carol’s uncovered the Kree’s most sinister plot yet in this latest addition to the mighty Marvel Action banner!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: Sept. 18.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL #3

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Yasmin Flores Montanez.

Description: Carol Danvers may be good at working alone, but even Avengers need friends! With BFF Jessica Drew at her side and some backup from the only-slightly-dysfunctional-we-promise Guardians of the (freakin’) Galaxy, Carol gears up to take on the Kree Supreme Intelligence and save a whole planet’s worth of unsuspecting cat owners! No Flerken out! It’s a claw-some ending to Carol’s Marvel Action debut!

In stores: Nov. 6.

C’est un piège à Blacki ce truc

Non, le piège à Blacki, il est là :

Jim

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL #4

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Karen Hallion.

Description: Carol Danvers has been a fighter pilot, an Avenger, and a friend of flerkens, but now she’s facing her most difficult job yet… driving instructor! And teaching Nadia Van Dyne – a.k.a. the Unstoppable Wasp! – how to drive gets a whole lot harder when A.I.M. gets ahold of some Pym Particles. Suddenly tiny, can Carol and Nadia figure out A.I.M.'s plot before it’s too late?! Honey, we’ve shrunk Captain Marvel – it’s a new pint-sized Marvel Action adventure!

In stores: March 11.

madcaptainmarvel5a

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL #5

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Megan Levens.

Description: Carol Danvers has been a fighter pilot, an Avenger, and a friend of flerkens, but now she’s facing her most difficult job yet… driving instructor! And teaching Nadia Van Dyne – a.k.a. the Unstoppable Wasp! – how to drive gets a whole lot harder when A.I.M. gets ahold of some Pym Particles. Suddenly tiny, can Carol and Nadia figure out A.I.M.'s plot before it’s too late?!

In stores: May 27.

MARVEL ACTION CAPTAIN MARVEL #6

Covers by: Sweeney Boo, Nicoletta Baldari.

Description: Carol and Nadia race against the clock to stop A.I.M.'s nefarious plan to miniaturize all the Avengers! And to stop all the A.I.M. agents standing between them and the Pym Ray, they’re going to have to think small.

In stores: August 5.