MILES MORALES : SPIDER-MAN #1-42 (Saladin Ahmed / Garron, Carnero)

Miles Morales aura droit à son « Fresh Start » en décembre…un « Nouveau Départ » marqué par la première série solo du jeune héros qui ne sera pas signée par son créateur Brian Michael Bendis, parti pour la Distinguée Concurrence.

L’équipe créative de Miles Morales : Spider-Man réunit Saladin Ahmed (Black Bolt, Exiles…) au scénario et Javier Garron (Secret Warriors, Ant-Man & the Wasp) aux dessins.

Ci-dessous, la couverture du #1 par Brian Stelfreeze :

Source : www.cbr.com

oh chouette

Saladin Ahmed : “For my money, Spider-Man is, at his core, a teenage hero. In this book, Miles will be that Spider-Man: battling threats against the community and the city rather than the universe, and trying to do so while dealing with grades and bullies, family and botched dates. This is classic Spider-Man, but very much dealing with modern concerns and realities.”

I’ve not spoken to Bendis, but he is absolutely brilliant, and his writing was one of the things that brought me back to super hero comics after years away. So of course there’s some intimidation factor. But ultimately you have to just respect the work and creation of those who came before you while still being confident enough to put your own stamp on the stuff. Superheroes are myths built with layers of story. If other creators hadn’t gone on to help define Peter Parker after Lee and Ditko, we wouldn’t have the Spider-Man we know and love today.”

Quand Saladin Ahmed répond aux racistes sur twitter :

spider-man
spider-man

arab guy writing spider-man

bigots whine
but oh well

racist crybabies
go to hell

WATCH OUT
you don’t own spider-man

et d’ajouter :

for those asking: yes this is absolutely about the fact that I get shitty comments every single day from shitty people

and though those harassers aren’t worth me engaging one on one, it feels good to be able to just say out loud ‹ I’m writing good comics that people like and getting bigger and bigger gigs because of it so you can go stew in the fucking corner ›

muting this thread because trolls, but to clarify: I’m not writing AMAZING SPIDER-MAN on the regular–doing the annual next week & MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN in December (covers by Aco and Brian Steelfreeze!) thanks for the support, comicdom! y’all (well 98% of y’all) are amazing

Finalement, quand les auteurs des comics n’étaient pas indiqués, il n’y avait pas ces problèmes… T___T

Tori.

MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #1

(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Javi Garron (CA) Brian Stelfreeze

Balancing his normal life, school, parents, etc…and super-heroing has never been easy, but when the Rhino and a cadre of mysterious criminals start plaguing Brooklyn, things take a dark turn. And Miles doesn’t even know the half of it yet. Eisner Award-winner Saladin Ahmed (BLACK BOLT) and Young Gun Javier Garr n (ANT-MAN & THE WASP) bring you the latest incarnation of the coolest character in the Marvel Universe!
Rated T

In Shops: Dec 12, 2018

SRP: $3.99

timthumb

timthumb%20(1)

timthumb%20(2)

Source : www.multiversitycomics.com

Un arabe qui écrit Spider-Man?
Quel scandale!!

Bientôt on aura des juifs chez Marvel.

Je précise pour ceux du fond que je suis ironique.

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Jim

Content que ma blague vous plaise.

L’une de mes blagues favorites auprès de mes potes juifs (parce que sinon, c’est moins drôle), c’est de me pencher vers eux en disant d’un air inquiet « méfie-toi, les juifs sont partout, si ça se trouve, tu en connais sans le savoir. »
Bon, j’ai aussi des blagues sur les flics pour mes potes flics, tout ça…

Jim

C’est bizarre, cette blague marche moins bien quand on remplace « juifs » par « sympathisants d’extrême droite »… À croire que certains ont de l’humour et d’autres non.

Tori.

Moi, j’ai aussi des blagues sur les fachos, mais le problème, c’est que je n’en ai pas dans mon entourage. Ils me privent d’une occasion de me moquer, c’est pas gentil.

Jim

Méfie-toi, si ça se trouve, tu en connais sans le savoir…

Tori.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dans ce cas, mes blagues risquent de faire un four !
:wink:

Jim

Parler de four quand on parle de juifs et de fachos, je ne suis pas certain que ce soit de bon ton.

Tori.

Disons que c’est très desprogien !..

Ma blague sur les juifs à Marvel fonctionne parce que Stan Lee et Jack Kirby (et surement d’autres)étaient juifs.

On avait compris, merci.

Accessoirement, Joe Simon et Martin Goodman aussi…
Comme Oncle Hermes le précise, on avait bien compris.

Tori.