MY BAD vol.1 & 2 (Mark Russell, Bryce Ingman / Peter Krause)

mark-russell-my-bad

MY BAD #1 COVER A KRAUSE
AHOY COMICS
SEP211194
SEP211195 – MY BAD #1 COVER B ORDWAY – 3.99
(W) Mark James Russell, Bryce Ingman (A / CA) Peter Krause
A sharp super-hero spoof from a stellar team that includes co-creators of Irredeemable and Second Coming! In Gravel City, the super-villain Emperor King has devised not only a sadistic death trap for his arch-enemy, The Accelerator, but also the means to penetrate the top secrets of his other arch-enemy, The Chandelier! Important new comic book universe begins here, we say sarcastically!
In Shops: Nov 03, 2021
SRP: 3.99

En VF ?

Oups…^^

Ça arrive même aux meilleurs.

Il ne fallait pas répondre « Oups », mais « My bad »… ~___^

Tori.

MY BAD #1

Written by: Mark Russell.

Art by: Peter Krause.

Cover by: Peter Krause, Jerry Ordway.

Description: A sharp super-hero spoof from a stellar team that includes co-creators of Irredeemable and Second Coming! In Gravel City, the super-villain Emperor King has devised not only a sadistic death trap for his arch-enemy, The Accelerator, but also the means to penetrate the top secrets of his other arch-enemy, The Chandelier! Important new comic book universe begins here, we say sarcastically!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: November 3.

Décidément, à chaque annonce de nouveau titre, Ahoy sait me donner envie !

Tori.

MY BAD #2

Written by: Mark Russell, Bryce Ingman.

Art by: Peter Krause, Joe Orsak.

Cover by: Peter Krause, Jonathan Case.

Description: The Important New Superhero Universe continues! Why did Rush Hour run into Emperor King’s inescapable doom trap? Has Emperor King learned that the crime-fighting Chandelier is secretly Jamington Withrop, heir to the Winthrop Lamps fortune? The answer to one of these questions awaits in this issue, along with bonus features.

In stores: December 9.

MY BAD #3

(W) Mark Russell, Bryce Ingman
(A) Peter Krause
COVER: Peter Krause
January 12, 2022
$3.99

Stuff keeps happening in THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK UNIVERSE IN THE MULTIVERSE! Disaster strikes The Chandelier when he compares his social media feed to those of more popular crimefighters! AND! A look back at the glory days of traffic vigilante Rush Hour, when he enforced safety compliance on America’s thrilling freeways!

MY BAD #4

Cover by: Peter Krause.

Description: There’s still time to get in on the ground floor of the Important New Superhero Universe! After enduring 16 levels of torment in Emperor King’s death trap, Rush Hour displays an unexpected superpower! PLUS: A day in the life of millionaire crimefighter Jamington (The Chandelier) Winthrop includes an unforgettable sandwich! And: The spotlight falls on Acid Chimp!

In stores: February 16.

Cover by: Peter Krause.

Description: Last chance to get in on the ground floor of the important new superhero universe – or regret it for the rest of your worthless life! See: Tragic death! All-out fighting! Flashing lights! Fast food! The climactic showdown between The Chandelier and Emperor King! All this and our fake-friendly letters page! Caution: Heads will explode! Ka-Whaaam! Boooom!

In stores: March 23.

MY BAD: VOLUME TWO #2

Cover by: Peter Krause, Steve Lieber.

Description: The Chandelier! Acid Chimp! Steel Integrity! Good Karen! Dr. Do-Over! The Amazon! Monkeyman! The planet’s powerful-est personas pull together to hunt the pizza delivery guy who’s been trying, and failing, to kill masked heroes! Plus: On their first date, Steel Integrity refers to Good Karen as his girlfriend! What is he thinking? The answer will make you cringe!

Price: $4.99.

In stores: December 28.

MY BAD VOL. 2 #3

Cover by: Peter Krause, Carol Lay.

Description: The superhero Steel Integrity, secretly the super-villain Emperor King, penetrates a high-security prison for costumed bad guys! Meanwhile, The Chandelier’s crusade to capture a pizza-delivering serial killer comes to a discouraging end! Put your trunks on over your tights, because you’re still not too late to get in on the ground floor of the Important New Superhero Universe!

Price: $4.99.

In stores: January 25.