MY LITTLE PONY/TRANSFORMERS II #1-3 (Asmus, Maggs / collectif)

La rencontre entre les franchises My Little Pony et Transformers se poursuivra dans une deuxième mini-série dont la publication débutera en avril.

« While using a modified Spacebridge to bring magic to Cybertron, the Decepticons end up unleashing a more powerful evil from Equestria than they ever could’ve imagined. Two worlds collide in the return of this hit crossover concept, with a first issue by writers James Asmus and Sam Maggs, and artists Jack Lawrence and Casey W. Coller. »

La couverture variante du #1 :

mylittle1b

TFMLP2-01-pr-1

While using a modified Spacebridge to bring magic to Cybertron, the Decepticons end up unleashing a more powerful evil from Equestria than they ever could’ve imagined—looks like the only way out of this one is to team up! More ponies, more bots, and more magical mayhem as two worlds collide in the return of this hit crossover event!

My Little Pony/Transformers II #1 is out on Wednesday, April 28th.

TFMLP2-01-pr-3

TFMLP2-01-pr-4

MY LITTLE PONY/TRANSFORMERS II #2

Written by: Ian Flynn, Sam Maggs.

Art by: Priscilla Tramontano, Trish Forstner

Covers by: Tony Fleecs, Bethany McGuire-Smith.

Description: The Seekers and the Wonderbolts have formed an uneasy alliance – can Starscream and Rainbow Dash work together to stop the evil attacking Cybertron?! Plus, Applejack and Wildwheel come face-to-face in a wild, wild showdown for the ages!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: May 26.

My Little Pony/Transformers: The Magic of Cybertron #3 (of 4)

(W) James Asmus, Tony Fleecs (A) Priscilla Tramontano (A/CA) Tony Fleecs
In Shops: Jun 30, 2021
SRP: $3.99

Sombra’s evil plans continue to spell trouble for our unlikely heroes! Meanwhile, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Soundwave have to figure out how to work together-what could possibly go wrong?!