NEBULA #1-2 (Vita Ayala / Claire Roe)

Marvel publiera une mini-série Nebula à partir de février 2020. L’équipe créative est composée de Vita Ayala (Age of X-Man : Prisoner X, Morbius…) au scénario et Claire Roe (Batgirl & Birds of Prey) aux dessins.

La couverture du #1 par Jen Bartel :

In NEBULA, the daughter of Thanos and sister of Gamora is getting her time in the spotlight — and she has her eye on a very secret device. But will one of the galaxy’s most notorious bounty hunters get to it first? Marvel fans know that Nebula rarely lets anyone get in her way…

Source : www.bleedingcool.com

Vita Ayala :

`I think of her as someone who has been fundamentally traumatized and damaged, both physically and psychologically. One of the things I found really interesting about her was how she became kind of a cyborg; they went in and put robotic parts everywhere, including her brain. I wondered, What does that do to a person? Does that account for some of the really wild stuff that she gets up to later on? So the series has explosions and punching and shooting — it’s basically a space Western — but through all that stuff, I really want to show what trauma does to you, fundamentally as a person.

`

La scénariste était plutôt compétente sur Prisoner-X.

Et la dessinatrice, de ce que j’ai pu voir de ces travaux précédents, n’a pas l’air manchote.

Nebula has grown under the shadows of Thanos and Gamora, but no longer! With her eyes set on a top-secret device, Nebula has big plans for her future-and she’s not about to let anyone get in her way! But her goal may end up costing her more than she’s willing to pay after a showdown with one of the cosmos most feared bounty hunters….Don’t miss out on this cosmically critical series launch from rising stars, Vita Ayala (PRISONER X) and Claire Roe (FEARLESS)!

Writer Vita Ayala
Illustrator Claire Roe
Colors Mike Spicer
Cover Illustrator Jen Bartel
Variant Covers: Skottie Young, Ron Lim, Andrew Robinson, Mirka Andolfo
Release Date: February 12, 2020

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

NEBULA #2

Written by: Vita Ayala.

Art by: Claire Roe.

Cover by: Jen Bartel.

Description: Marooned on an unknown planet, Nebula has been stripped of her memories! Struggling to find out where she is, what hope does Nebula have of finding herself? And more importantly, will Nebula be able to recover her wits before her infamous reputation puts her in someone else’s crosshairs?

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: March 11.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

D’après le site Newsaram, la mini-série Nebula restera inachevée.

Andrew Robinson :