POWER PACK #1-5 (Ryan North / Nico Leon)

Suite à l’event Outlawed (et surtout en parallèle de la réédition de la série originale en omnibus), Puissance 4 va faire son come-back sous la houlette de Ryan North (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), le temps d’une mini-série en 5 numéros dont le début est prévu pour avril.

“I loved working with [editor Sarah Brunstad] on Squirrel Girl , so when she asked if I’d be interested in doing a miniseries with her I said YES - the fact I get to work with the Power Pack is just gravy,” North says. “It’s also fun doing a limited series - a story with a complete beginning, middle, and end - because it lets you structure the story differently, to build in things that you just can’t do in an ongoing series. For readers who have loved the Power Pack since their introduction in 1984 to those who maybe haven’t even HEARD of them yet, I hope you’ll check them out. They’re a group of four siblings who get superpowers but still keep all the issues you get when you’re in a group of four siblings, people you love and sometimes hate and have known in some cases your entire life. It’s hard! But it’s also a lot of fun, and that’s what we’re hoping to capture in this story, along with an examination of what being a superhero actually means."

POWER PACK #1 (of 5)
RYAN NORTH (W) • NICO LEON (A) • COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
VARIANT COVER BY NICO LEON
VARIANT COVER BY EDUARD PETROVICH

Power Pack is back! Katie, Julie, Jack and Alex Power have been super-heroing since they were learning to tie their own shoes. It’s been ages since they fought side by side as a family, but a special occasion — and an old grudge — is about to put the gang back together. There’s just one teeny tiny hiccup: a brand–new law restricting underage super heroes! But surely, if the fate of all New York City is at stake, the powers that be will make an exception? Keep your fingers crossed as the Power siblings fight for their right to save the world!

Source : https://comicbook.com

Alex redeviens donc un ado.

Pas forcément.

Oui, il pourrait être presque du même age que mon apprenti. Il a la même trombine.

La mini-série fait son retour au planning de Marvel. La publication débutera en novembre.

MARVEL COMICS FIRST LOOKS: POWER PACK #1

Written by: Ryan North.

Art by: Nico Leon.

Cover by: Ryan Stegman, Billy Martin.

Description: Power Pack is back! Katie, Julie, Jack and Alex Power have been ssuper-heroing since they were learning to tie their own shoes. It’s been ages since they fought side by side as a family, but a special occasion - and an old grudge - is about to put the gang back together. There’s just one teeny tiny hiccup: a brand-new law restricting underage super heroes! But surely, if the fate of all New York City is at stake, the powers that be will make an exception? Keep your fingers crossed as the Power siblings fight for their right to save the world!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: November 25

Power Pack #2 (of 5)

(W) Ryan North (A) Nico Leon (C) Rachelle Rosenberg (CA) Stefano Caselli
Rated T
In Shops: Dec 30, 2020
SRP: $3.99

THE PACK IN PRISON?!
• Okay, so MAYBE it’s illegal for minors to fight crime in costume, dispensing vigilante justice as they see fit. MAYBE.
• But not if they have a mentor! Then it’s totally fine! So now all the Pack need is an adult willing to let them do whatever they want.
• It’s a voyage (or at least a two-page spread) across the Marvel Universe to find a mentor!
• But what if everything doesn’t go smoothly? What if there’s CONFLICT and EVENTS?
• The Power Pack faces adversity, betrayal and more in this Alex-narrated issue!

POWER PACK #3

Cover by: Carlos E. Gomez.

Description: The Power Pack is in over their heads (metaphorically) as their powers are (literally) about to start misbehaving and shutting down! Only they don’t know that yet, which is what’s known to stuffy old literature professors as « dramatic irony » and known to everyone else as « oh dang, that’s some exciting and suspenseful comic soliciting! » As if that weren’t enough, the Power Pack faces another threat they never saw coming, delivered to them by special guest…Taskmaster!

In stores: February 10.

Hey guys, what’s up? Jack “MASS MASTER” Power here, and I’m narrating this issue of Power Pack, so they also let me do the solicit!

JULIE narrated the last issue, and we all saw how well THAT went (aw, just kidding, Julie) (…unless?), so it’s time for the big guns! Let’s master some mass in this thing!! Anyway, bad news, Massheads — in this issue I get PLAYED by my HATERS into FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE against someone who is trying to MESS UP MY ENTIRE FAMILY, so let’s just say: Things get a little TOO real! Also there’s a special guest star…WOLVERINE!! He’s on the cover. I tried to get them to add a red arrow to it, pointing toward him with a circle around his claws, but they said that was “clickbait,” and I said, “Lol, I know.” And remember: Real heroes don’t forget to like (this comic) and subscribe (to this comic through their local comic book store).

Power Pack #4

Written by Ryan North
Art by Nico Leon
Colors by Rachelle Rosenberg
Cover by Javier Garrón
Release Date : March 3, 2021

POWER PACK #5

Cover by: Mirka Andolfo.

Description: It all comes down to this! Over the course of this series, the Power Pack has been manipulated, exploited and stolen from, and you’ve paid to see it happen! But don’t worry, because with this issue, now you’ll be paying to see them succeed!!! Unless, somehow, the problems they’ve got can’t be solved, not even if they team up with a guy with knives that pop out of his hands?