RACHEL RISING #1-6 (Terry Moore)

Pour les lecteurs de Strangers in Paradise, ils peuvent jeter un coup d’oeil à la nouvelle série du très prolifique Terry Moore. Rachel Rising raconte les aventures de Rachel Beck qui se réveil sur la tombe d’une jeune femme qui lui ressemble. Qui porte les même vétements. Et a le même visage… C’est elle !

Débuté en septembre, la série a déjà atteint son 6ème numéro grâce à la régularité du travail de l’artiste. Le premier TPB devrait être disponible dans le courant du mois de mars.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3876/rrsod02.jpg

[quote]Rachel Beck wakes on damp, soft dirt. Sitting up, she sees a foot sticking up from the ground in front of her. She is sitting on somebody. She is sitting on a shallow grave. Rolling onto her knees she claws the dirt away. It is the body of a woman much like her. The clothes are like hers. The face… it’s her. Dead.

This is the beginning of my new series, RACHEL RISING.

I’ve been a life long fan of horror stories. Not the slasher type, but the scary kind. The kind that gives you a chill on a hot night. I wrote my first short story at age 11, and it was a horror story. With two series in different genres behind me, I think I’m finally ready to go back to my first love and have fun with it.

RACHEL RISING will be an ongoing series. I have a strong cast of new characters that live in Rachel’s town and I think you’re going to get a kick out of meeting them. My stories come from scenes in my head, like a movie. When I can picture scenes I’ve never seen before in any medium, I get very excited. That’s how STRANGERS IN PARADISE and ECHO began, and that’s what happened with this new story. When I thought about ideas for the next series, this is the story that kept me up at night. The scenes in my head are incredible, and I can’t wait to get started!

Of course, there is the not too small matter of one last issue to go in ECHO—issue #30. That final issue will ship in April.

RACHEL RISING #1 will be in stores this July. You heard it here first. Please spread the word for me. I think this is going to be a blast![/quote]

Lien
Le site de l’artiste: terrymooreart.com

Après la science, Terry Moore nous plonge dans l’occulte dans cette nouvelle intrigue.
Pour l’instant, c’est intriguant.

est-ce que le sujet ne serait pas mieux dans comic vo/indé ?

Moi j’aime bien Terry Moore, mais j’ai même pas commencé à lire Echo, c’est vous dire si je suis en retard…

Jim

Ah pour une fois je te bats, Jim :smiley:
J’ai lu le 1er tome.
(par contre j’ai du retard dans mes périodiques là)

Et j’ai commandé les 4 suivants. Allez hop!

[size=200]INTERVIEW DU CRÉATEUR TERRY MOORE[/size]

je viens de lire les numéro 7 et 8.
Toujours aussi intrigant, Moore mène bien sa barque avec la dose de suspense et d’émotion qui va bien à chaque épisode.
Chaque révélation amène encore plus de questions sur la vie et la mort dans l’intrigue et je dois bien dire que je n’ai aucune idée de ce qui va se passer ensuite.

Après le numéro 14, une chose est sure, Rachel Rising est aussi bien dessiné que passionant à suivre, et ce grace à un savant dosage de situations à suspense et de dialogues savoureux dans la bouche de personnages très réussis.

A apprecier avec l’un des scores les plus connus du genre…mais seulement par son thème, alors que le reste vaut largement le détour.
Extraits divers par là:

:arrow_right: bobd.over-blog.com/article-rachel-psychote-mais-y-a-de-quoi-115490573.html

[quote] I have no idea. (Laughs) I’ve got it roughly in my head on where to go and, you know, to me, it’s like a road trip. I know I’m going to point B, but stuff happens along the way. Once I point my writing towards that, things happen and develop — I get nice surprises. I never thought that Zoe would develop into such a personality. I pictured her a little more two-dimensional when I started, and she emerged, so those are happy accidents that happen while you’re creating.

A lot of things happen as you’re working, so, I point myself in a good direction and then hope for the best.[/quote]

[size=200]INTERVIEW DE L’ARTISTE TERRY MOORE[/size]