SILK #1-5 (Maurene Goo / Takeshi Miyazawa)

Marvel publiera une nouvelle série Silk à partir de juillet. Par la romancière Maurene Goo et le dessinateur Takeshi Miyazawa (Ghost-Spider, Ms. Marvel…).

Maurene Goo :

“The opportunity to write a Korean American super hero—a woman, no less—is one that I never thought would come my way. I’m so excited to flex this writing muscle and to explore new stories for Silk—a character I love. Her fierceness and loyalty are qualities I understand and relate to, and I hope readers feel the same as she fights new foes and protects old friends.”

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

La publication de la nouvelle série Silk débutera finalement en mars.

Hello, presque un 8 mois de retard…

En même temps, la route de la soie, ça prend du temps…

Tori.

Rhoo mdr

Plus sérieusement, les premières séries n’étaient pas inintéressantes. Donc à voir pour cette nouvelle série

By day Cindy Moon is an intrepid reporter for the upstart new media empire Threats & Menaces under her old boss, J. Jonah Jameson. By night, she’s Silk, crime fighting super hero! But those worlds are about to collide, as an investigation into a series of gangland murders puts Silk and everyone she loves in danger! Who is this powerful new player in New York’s underworld, where did she come from, and what is she doing with that strange cat demon? It will take all of Cindy’s prowess as reporter and hero to find the answers…and stay alive! Written by Maurene Goo (I Believe in a Thing Called Love) and drawn by Takeshi Miyazawa (RUNAWAYS, GHOST SPIDER), Cindy is on assignment, and nothing can stop her!

Silk #1

Written by Maurene Goo
Art by Takeshi Miyazawa
Colors by Ian Herring
Letters by VC’s Ariana Maher
Cover by Stonehouse
Release Date : March 31, 2021

Someone is killing gangsters in Queens, leaving behind a trail of blood and…fur? Now Silk has to protect these low-level criminals from a bigger, nastier villain. Can she use her sleuthing skills to figure out who’s behind it all and stop them before it’s too late?

Silk (2021) #2 (of 5)

Written by Maurene Goo
Art by Takeshi Miyazawa
Colors by Ian Herring
Cover by InHyuk Lee
Release Date : April 28, 2021

What is the connection between gangland murders, a cat demon, and a futuristic tech company? While Silk unravels the mystery, more people are getting hurt. A perilous meeting with tech CEO Saya Ishii brings Silk one step closer to the truth! And a classic Spider-Man villain sets his sights on Silk!

Written by : Maurene Goo
Art by : Takeshi Miyazawa
Cover by : Woo Chul Lee
Page Count : 25 Pages
Release Date : May 12, 2021
Age Rating : 9+ Only

Silk #4

INTERVIEW WITH AN EVIL CYBORG! Silk learns the truth about Saya Ishii from a chat with Silvermane! But he’s not about to let her live to tell the tale…Meanwhile, Saya goes toe-to-claw with the cat demon, Kasha!

Written by : Maurene Goo
Art by : Takeshi Miyazawa
Cover by : Pyeong-Jun Park
Page Count : 23 Pages
Release Date : June 23, 2021
Age Rating : 9+ Only

ENTER THE DEMON! It all comes down to this! Silk has one chance to stop Kasha from unleashing an ancient demon god! She’ll have to join forces with an unlikely ally to do it. And some shocking revelations turn Silk’s world upside-down!

Written by Margaret Gho
Art by Takeshi Miyazawa
Colors by Ian Herring
Lettered by Ariana Maher
Cover by R

You can find this at your local comic shops and favorite digital platforms on Wednesday August 4th, 2021!