SIR EDWARD GREY : ACHERON (Mike Mignola)

Dark Horse annonce le one-shot Sir Edward Grey : Acheron, le premier comic-book entièrement écrit ET dessiné par Mike Mignola depuis 2016. Cette histoire se déroulera après les événements de la saga B.P.R.D. : The Devil you know.

« The next chapter in the fabled Hellboy Universe, Sir Edward Grey: Acheron, the story is set following the events of B.P.R.D.: The Devil You Know, in which the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense managed to fight off the monsters on earth long enough for humanity to barely escape underground. The story is Mignola’s first full length comic book since Dark Horse Comics published Hellboy in Hell in 2016; here he reunites with award-winning colorist Dave Stewart, as well as letterer and longtime collaborator Clem Robbins. Dark Horse Comics will publish Sir Edward Grey: Acheron this winter, featuring a main cover by Mignola and Stewart and a variant cover by acclaimed artist Ben Stenbeck and Stewart. »

« I’ve been saying I’ve been semi-retired for years, but I keep coming up with new stories anyway, » Mignola said. « In Sir Edward Grey: Acheron, Hellboy is dead and gone and the B.P.R.D. are underground. And so it turns to Edward Grey to return to Hell to confront a familiar foe and finish what needs to be done to truly save the world. »

Quelle faignasse.

Jim

Je dirais même plus : grosse feignasse! … Il aurait quand même pu faire la colorisation… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Attendez : on n’a pas la pagination, en plus ! ~___^

Tori.

Sir Edward Grey: Acheron

(W) Mike Mignola (A/CA) Mike Mignola
In Shops: Dec 01, 2021
SRP: $3.99

Hellboy is gone, and the B.P.R.D. managed to fight off the monsters on earth long enough for humanity to just barely escape underground, but Edward Grey must return to Hell to confront a familiar foe and finish what needs to be done to truly save the world.

Continuing after B.P.R.D.: The Devil You Know ended in 2019, this one-shot is written and drawn completely by Mignola with colorist Dave Stewart, featuring a cover by Mignola and Stewart and a variant cover by longtime Hellboy universe artist Ben Stenbeck.

A full issue written and drawn solely by Mignola!