SPACE BASTARDS #1 (Eric Peterson, Joe Aubrey / Darick Robertson)

Humanoids publiera à partir de janvier 2021 sa nouvelle série Space Bastards. Le dessinateur Darick Robertson fera équipe avec les scénaristes Eric Peterson et Joe Aubrey pour déchaîner le plus violent et le plus corrompu…service postal de la galaxie !

In SPACE BASTARDS, violence is everywhere. Corporations are exploiting the weak and disenfranchised. And while America has taken to the cosmos, scientific advancements and technology have outpaced civilization as we know it. Even getting mail between planets is damn near impossible. Enter the Intergalactic Postal Service, a deadly organization with a brutal, mercenary business model. Whoever delivers the package gets the cash. And every delivery can be made by any means necessary.

Darick Robertson :

“I have long admired Humanoids for the quality material they publish. I guess it was time to lower the bar. SPACE BASTARDS is a longtime brainchild of Eric Peterson and Joe Aubrey, their labor of love that I brought my own brand of crazy to with my character designs and storytelling. It’s a fun world, where things like science don’t get in the way of the fiction. It’s a wild ride.”

Eric Peterson :

“Darick Robertson’s art for the seven-part story ‘Tooth and Mail’ is gritty, sleazy and hyper violent. It really sets the tone for the series.”

Un titre pour Manti !!!

SPACE BASTARDS #1

Written by: Joe Aubrey, Eric Peterson.

Art by: Darick Robertson.

Covers by: Darick Robertson.

Description: Unleash the galaxy’s most vicious and depraved…parcel couriers? Poor David S. Proton. A meek, unemployed accountant desperate for money, he joins the Intergalactic Postal Service, paired with Manny Corns, a.k.a. « The Manicorn, » a sardonic brute who thrives on the competition provided by the IPS. But delivery is mercenary for these intergalactic dispatchers-payment goes solely to whoever fulfills the delivery, making every run a comically violent free-for-all between the most ruthless degenerates in the cosmos. Stand back, Lobo! Make way, Han Solo – here come the Space Bastards!

Pages: `44.

Price: $5.99.

In stores: Jan. 13.