SPIDER-WOMAN #1-21 (Karla Pacheco / Pere Perez)

Marvel publiera une nouvelle série Spider-Woman à partir de mars 2020. Les aventures de Jessica Drew seront scénarisées par Karla Pachecho (Fantastic Four 2099) et dessinées par Pere Perez (Uncanny X-Men).

La couverture du #1 par Junggeun Yoon :

Greg Horn, c’est toi ?

Retour au vieux costume.

« Plus ce change, plus ce même chose, cher. »

Jim

Un lien avec Carlos ?

Juste big bisous

TripleFacePalm

Loooool Il l’avait préparé XD

Toutes les blagues sont scénarisées, ici !

Je n’ai pas trouvé…
Mais j’ai trouvé ça, qui m’a bien fait rire :

https://www.amazon.fr/Inspector-Pancakes-Helps-President-France/dp/1936561190

Tori.

Spider-Woman aura finalement un nouveau costume :

spider-woman-costume-1

Bof

La couverture variante du #1 par Kaare Andrews :

SWOMAN2020001-Andrews

En gros c’est une copie du costume de Miles Morales.

Jessica Drew hasn’t been feeling like herself lately (she’s not a Skrull, we promise). When the angry, irritable, and unwell Spider-Woman takes a simple security gig to help get back on her feet, she finds herself besieged by unknown forces out to destroy everything around her. What’s wrong with Jessica? Just how DID she get this job? And who are these violent lunatics who keep trying to blow her up? WHO CARES? Does Spider-Woman have someone to punch? THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS. An explosive new series that pushes Spider-Woman into new heights of action and adventure from the mad minds of Karla Pacheco and Pere Pérez, this is the Spider-Woman book you’ve been waiting for!

Writer Karla Pacheco
Illustrator Pere Perez
Cover Illustrator Jung-Geun Yoon
Release Date: March 18, 2020

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

Début très timide de ce nouveau titre, avec deux histoires liées mais mal présentées.
Je ne sais pas où Karla Pacheco veut aller, et ce #1 est vraiment tiède.
Mon avis plus complet ici : https://topcomics.fr/spider-woman-1-avis-review-critique-retour-timide-pour-jessica-drew-superheroine-a-problemes?fbclid=IwAR3_ZzP7VNnXYvJc0LUjLjssHAkUKmo0YyBtXIe-PWzTmzjGdKS7Xabofnc

SPIDER-WOMAN #2

Written by: Karla Pacheco.

Art by: Pere Perez.

Covers by: June-Geun Yoon, Ben Oliver.

Description: Spider-Woman discovers the origin of her illness. Spoilers: It wasn’t bad sushi or that cold everyone at the office has. What does Jessica’s illness have to do with the daughter of her old nemesis Otto Vermis? And how does a shipment of black-market spiders fit in? Jessica Drew is fighting for her life while someone is pulling the strings of her web…but who?

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: July 15.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Spider-Woman #5 sera l’occasion pour Marvel de fêter le 100ème numéro des aventures de Jessica Drew depuis sa première apparition en 1977.

La couverture par Greg Land :

« Just when you thought the complex web that makes up Jessica Drew’s life couldn’t get any more complicated, Spider-Woman discovers long hidden truths about her origin, her family, and her future. These bold revelations will propel Jessica Drew into this redefining chapter of her super-hero career! »

« When Jessica Drew made her first appearance in Marvel Spotlight #32 on February 10th, 1977, I was also making my first appearance, » Pacheco said. « One hundred issues and 43 years later, it’s been a wild journey for both myself and Spider-Woman. I am beyond proud to be part of the amazing team bringing Jess back in this series, and I think it’s so incredible we get to pay tribute to the history of Spider-Woman, while setting up the next, absolutely mindblowing chapter of Jessica Drew’s adventures. Seriously, if you thought the first 5 issues were bonkers…I assure you, we’re just getting started. »

SPIDER-WOMAN #3

Covers by: June-Geun Yoon, Ben Oliver.

Description: With another all-out attack on her client, Spider-Woman is really beginning to regret taking this gig. As the tables turn yet again, a quick escape leads to the last place on Earth Jess wants to be. The shocking return of someone from Jess’s past ups the ante and throws Spider-Woman’s life into chaos!

In stores: August 19.

SPIDER-WOMAN #4

Covers by: June-Geun Yoon, Elizabeth Torque.

Description: Spider-Woman finds herself in the last place on Earth she wants to be: Wundagore Mountain. What could possibly bring Jess back to the place that gave her powers? Who would put someone through that trauma? The answers will shock you! It’s about to get very personal.

In stores: September 26.