STAR WARS #1-67 (Jason Aaron, Kieron Gillen / collectif)

Yes !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!

Snif…

Pas mieux !

Un premier aperçu du #56 par Andrea Broccardo :

starwars561

starwars562

starwars563

Source : www.marvel.com

C’est plutôt pas mal.

Jim

C’est bien mieux oui XD

STAR WARS #57

Written by: Kieron Gillen.

Art by: Angel Unzueta.

Cover by: Jamal Campbell.

Description: « The Escape, » part two. The horror of this strange planet. The horror! Shirtless Han Solo, chopping wood.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: Nov. 21.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

STAR WARS #58

Description: « The Escape, » part three. Is there romance in the air for Luke and Tula? Is there romance in the air for Han and Leia?! Is there romance in the air between a bunch of stranded rebels and enormous ravenous monsters? No. This last one is no.

In stores: Dec. 5.

starwars59c

STAR WARS #59

Description: « The Escape » part three. Luke, Leia and Han remain stranded on the isolated moon of Hubin and out of the fight against the Empire. Who says they even want to leave? But their hideaway may not be so secret…especially for old foes hot on the rebels’ trail.

In stores: Jan. 9.

Sérieux mais c’est à vomir…

Je me demandais si c’était pas un poil moins pire que Larroca.

Kieron Gillen quittera la série Star Wars au numéro 67. Le scénariste britannique était arrivé sur le titre au #38, en remplacement de Jason Aaron.

« I have three issues left to write in ‹ The Scourging of Shu-Torun. › That’s issue 67, the end of my story, and I’ll be off. No present plans to write anything else in Star Wars. I suspect I’ve said all I’ve wanted to about these characters in comics. At least in this period, anyway. »

STAR WARS #61

(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Andrea Broccardo (CA) Jamal Campbell

« THE ESCAPE » AFTERMATH
• The great love story of our time as man and spaceship are brought back together in a tearful reunion.
• Er…HAN gets the FALCON back.
• It’s not just about the escape-it’s what you leave behind…
Rated T

In Shops: Feb 06, 2019

SRP: $3.99

THE SCOURGING OF SHU-TORUN: ROAD TO REVENGE! How is LEIA going to scourge SHU-TORUN? She’ll need an all-star team…and a plan they won’t see coming!

Written by : Kieron Gillen
Art by : Andrea Broccardo
Cover by : Gerald Parel
Page Count : 24 Pages
Release Date : March 6 2019
Age Rating : 12+ Only

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

Hmmmm… certes c’est moins pire mais…

main-1913

Star Wars #63
Written by Kieron Gillen
Art by Angel Unzueta
Coloring by Guru-eFX

THE SCOURGING OF SHU-TORUN: OPERATION VENGEANCE! KANCHAR returns, and he’s still got an amazing cybernetic arm. Does QUEEN TRIOS feel regret over all she’s done? Spoilers: She will soon, if LEIA has anything to do with it.

timthumb

timthumb%20(1)

Source : www.multiversitycomics.com

LEIA leads her covert team deep into the heart of the royal palace of SHU-TORUN. BENTHIC leads the PARTISANS deep inside the horrific edifice of THE SPIKE. A rebel victory could cripple the Empire for good. A little scourging is one thing…but the death of a planet?

Writer Kieron Gillen
Illustrator Angel Unzueta
Cover Illustrator Gerald Parel
Release Date: April 3, 2019

Her planet under threat, a heroic princess battles to save it! Not Leia – it’s QUEEN TRIOS OF SHU-TORUN, ally to Darth Vader and the Empire! PRINCESS LEIA’S plan begins to unfold. But some members of her strike team have schemes of their own. When will Leia realize just what she’s set in motion?!

Writer
Kieron Gillen
Illustrator
Angel Unzueta
Cover Illustrator
Gerald Parel
Release Date: May 1, 2019

“THE SCOURGING OF SHU-TORUN” PART 5! QUEEN TRIOS vs. PRINCESS LEIA at last! Can LUKE SKYWALKER hold out against the attack of overwhelming force…from his own allies?! And when you think things couldn’t get worse for our Rebels, there’s always an orbital bombardment to survive!

Written by Kieron Gillen
Art by Angel Unzueta
Cover by Gerald Parel
Page Count 24 Pages
Release Date May 15 2019

LA FIN DU RUN DE KIERON GILLEN !

Star Wars #67 is on sale June 19th, but thanks to Marvel Comics, Monkeys Fighting Robots has an exclusive five-page preview of the issue to share with you.

The comic is by Kieron Gillen and Angel Unzueta, with colors by Guru-eFX, letters by Clayton Cowles, and cover by Gerald Parel.

About the issue:
“THE SCOURGING OF SHU-TORUN” PART 6
The fate of an entire world is in the hands of the REBELS!
And even then, can anyone manage to escape the Scourging of SHU-TORUN?
The cataclysmic end of KIERON GILLEN’s run on STAR WARS.

Source : www.monkeysfightingrobots.com