STAR WARS #1-63 (Jason Aaron, Kieron Gillen / collectif)

(Le Doc) #41

La variante de Dave Dorman :

(KabFC) #42

Vu le nombre de variant je comprend pourquoi on en est à 1 million de commande.

(Le Doc) #43

Trois pages de Star Wars #2 :

Source : comicbookmovie.com

(Jack!) #44

[quote]Star Wars #1
Story by Jason Aaron
Art by John Cassaday
Colors by Laura Martin
Cover by John Cassaday
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $4.99
Release Date Wed, January 14th, 2015
THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME RETURNS TO MARVEL!
Luke Skywalker and the ragtag band of rebels fighting against the Galactic Empire are fresh off their biggest victory yet—the destruction of the massive battle station known as the Death Star. But the Empire’s not toppled yet! Join Luke along with Princess Leia, smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca, droids C-3PO and R2-D2 and the rest of the Rebel Alliance as they strike out for freedom against the evil forces of Darth Vader and his master, the Emperor. Written by Jason Aaron (Original Sin, Thor: God of Thunder) and with art by John Cassaday (Astonishing X-Men, Uncanny Avengers), this is the Star Wars saga as only Marvel Comics could make it![/quote]

Source: www.comicbookresources.com

(Jack!) #45

[quote] Again, one of main goals is to make this a team book. I want to give everyone their own moments. In the first issue, all of the characters, including Threepio and Artoo, have their own moments in the spotlight. Going forward, I want it to always be like that. Just like the movies, a large part of the story is driven by Luke and Luke’s quest. The original trilogy is very much Luke Skywalker’s heroic journey. That will still be a driving point. He is, of course, in a very interesting position at this point in the timeline. He’s training as a Jedi because he knows that he has this great destiny, but he has no idea how to begin the journey to get there.

Meanwhile, Darth Vader is trying to figure out who blew up the Death Star. [Laughs] I love the fact that you have this father and son chasing after each other without even realizing it. We’ll have a lot of fun with it.

Overall, it will continue to be a team story. The dialogue really isn’t that much work because those characters are all so greatly defined. Everyone that is a fan of the “Star Wars” universe knows those characters’ voices. I have the most fun putting them in the same room together and watching them play off each other. [/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE JASON AARON[/size]

(Jack!) #46

[quote]Star Wars #2
Story by Jason Aaron
Art by John Cassaday
Colors by Laura Martin
Letters by Chris Eliopoulos
Cover by John Cassaday, Laura Martin, Leinil Yu, John Tyler Christopher , Howard Chaykin , Jesus Aburtov [hide…]
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Wed, February 4th, 2015
THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES!
• The Rebel assault on Cymoon 1 continues!
• Luke Skywalker – cornered by Darth Vader!
• Han, Leia, and the others – trapped![/quote]

(Jack!) #47

Ci-dessous, la couverture variante de Star Wars #2 par Sergio Aragones:

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/1583/zj9yIW.jpg

Source: www.comicbook.com

(Jack!) #48

[quote]Star Wars #3
Story by Jason Aaron
Art by John Cassaday
Colors by Laura Martin
Letters by Chris Eliopoulos
Cover by John Cassaday, Laura Martin, Leinil Yu
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Mar 11th, 2015
THE GREATEST SPACE ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME CONTINUES!
• The attack on Cymoon-1 comes crashing to an end!
• Will the Rebels overcome Vader to strike another blow against the Empire?
• And is Luke ready to be the Jedi Ben wanted him to be?[/quote]

(FC powaaaa) #49

Il marche avec quelle motivation, Cassaday ?
C’est étonnant, quand même, de telles pages …

(Le Doc) #50

[quote=“soyouz”]Il marche avec quelle motivation, Cassaday ?
[/quote]

Il est très fan de Star Wars ?

(FC powaaaa) #51

Faut croire ! Je sais bien qu’il fait un métier créatif, mais s’il a besoin de ça pour faire un boulot correct, faudra qu’il s’abstienne les prochaines fois où il compte nous proposer une bouse !

(Jack!) #52

[quote=“soyouz”]Il marche avec quelle motivation, Cassaday ?
C’est étonnant, quand même, de telles pages …[/quote]

Cassaday est un très très très très très gros fan de la saga Star Wars. Ceci explique peut-être cela.

Je dois avouer que j’ai un peu de mal à rentrer dedans pour l’instant. Je trouve les personnages un peu bavard ce qui, il me semble, est un peu éloigné de l’intention originale. On sent que Jason Aaron essaie de frapper fort très vite (mission rebelle qui tourne au vinaigre, confrontation entre Darth Vader et Luke, etc.) mais les péripéties prennent trop de temps à s’enchainer. Trois numéros pour une simple embuche, ça commence à faire long.

Soit la série manque d’une idée forte, d’une direction originale, soit c’est l’exploration des personnages qui me turlupine. Bref, sans être honteux, c’est pas non plus le lancement de l’année. Surtout que Gillen, pas très adroit lorsqu’on l’éloigne de ses marottes (la jeunesse, le star-system, etc.), ne fait guère mieux. On est pas encore dans le même cas de figure que ses trop longs Iron Man, mais on s’en rapproche.

(Jack!) #53

Star Wars #6 sera le dernier numéro de John Cassaday sur la série:

[quote] While wrapping up my final issue (#6) and the first arc of STAR WARS, I thought I’d be remiss to not show the process of our very first cover.

With this being the first issue, I needed to show the cast but didn’t want to go the movie poster montage route (of course, there’d be time for that later). There was a lot to fit in, so I went with what reminds me a lot of the publicity shots the cast did, especially for the first two films. Action poses from all, sort of backed into a corner and essentially contained to the space of an 8X10 glossy… Maximum impact in a small space.

And what’s a Star Wars first issue cover without star fighters? So X-Wings and TIE fighters made their way in. Notice I initially had a set of Vader style TIE fighters in the center, but our friends at Lucasfilm balked at having more than one (there was a fleet constructed, in my mind), so I scrapped them in favor of more standard issue ships.

As a framing element I wanted the ever recognizable silhouette of Darth Vader. At first, I was just going to place a star field in there, but in the end, I couldn’t resist using the lightspeed effect. It’s just so symbolic of the franchise. I also like how it emanates from Luke, reinforcing the Christ-like “chosen one” aspect. Digital coloring by Laura Martin.[/quote]

Source: www.bleedingcool.com

(Marko) #54

Le suspense n’aura pas duré longtemps, c’est Stuart Immonen qui prendra la suite à partir de huitième épisode (l’artiste du 7 n’a pas encore été annoncé mais apparemment ça ne devrait pas tarder).

img15.hostingpics.net/pics/759266StarWars8CoverNotFinalc18bb.jpg

[quote]Marvel Entertainment and Lucasfim Ltd. are pleased to announce the addition of blockbuster artist Stuart Immonen (All-New X-Men, All-New Captain America) as the new series artist for STAR WARS! Immonen joins series writer Jason Aaron to continue the chart-topping, record breaking series this July!

Beginning this July with Star Wars #8, Stuart Immonen journeys to a galaxy far, far away for the continuing adventures of some of fiction’s most beloved characters! For now, get a peek at what to expect with your very first look at Immonen’s early pencils for the Star Wars #8 cover (Note: attached artwork is not final. Final artwork will be redistributed once approved).

The historic return of Star Wars™ to the House of Ideas continues this July as the can’t miss creative team of Jason Aaron and Stuart Immonen put their epic stamp on the world of Luke, Han, Leia, Chewbacca and the Droids! A bold new beginning is coming – so don’t miss the second arc of the series that has the world talking!

Stay tuned over the next few days for more info about incoming STAR WARS artist Stuart Immonen as well as the announcement of STAR WARS #7’s very special guest artist![/quote]

Source: comicvine.com

(KabFC) #55

Mais pourquoi tant de haine. Déjà que foutre Stuart sur du Bendis c’était un camouflet, une gifle qui me fait encore mal, mais moi qui n’aime pas star Wars pourquoi le mettre dessus. Ne serait-il pas possible de l’associé à un scénariste de talent sur un bon petit Marvel des familles. Je sais pas moi un petit duo avec Busiek sur du Avengers, ou Waid sur du X-Men, Bref un bon scénariste sur une bonne franchise en désuétude, pour avoir carte blanche et relancé le tout.

(Le Doc) #56

Et moi qui aime lire Star Wars en BD, je me réjouis de cette nouvelle…

(KabFC) #57

Ca je me doute.

(FC powaaaa) #58

Mais que va devenir Bendis ?

(Jack!) #59

Il travaillait actuellement avec Rick Remender sur All-New Captain America. Vu l’absence de ce dernier dans les sollicitations de juin, on peut supposer que le titre est soit a) mis en attente pendant Secret wars, b) tout bonnement supprimé en vu d’une relance post-Secret wars.

(KabFC) #60

Déjà on sait que Bendis quitte la franchise X, va t’il aller sur Cap qu’il n’aura que très peu écrit au final ?