STAR WARS : CRIMSON REIGN #1-5 (Charles Soule / Steven Cummings)

Marvel annonce la mini-série Star Wars : Crimson Reign, qui continuera de raconter l’histoire de Qi’ra (interprétée par Emilia Clarke dans Solo : A Star Wars Story), leader de l’organisation criminelle Aube Ecarlate, après les événements de la saga War of the Bounty Hunters.

Par Charles Soule et Steven Cummings. Le #1 sortira en décembre.

« I planned to tell the story we’re seeing in War of the Bounty Hunters from the very first pitches I wrote when I knew I’d be taking over the Star Wars title for Marvel, » Soule told IGN. « But it was really when I knew I had a secret weapon to deploy storywise that the seeds of Crimson Reign began to take root in my mind: Qi’ra, former paramour of Han Solo and current leader of the infamous Crimson Dawn crime syndicate, as portrayed by Emilia Clarke in Solo: A Star Wars Story film. »

Soule explained that while Qi’ra « plays a huge part in War of the Bounty Hunters , that event is really a Boba Fett story. I have a bigger story I’m going to tell with Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn, and it’s all connected to the reasons she kicked things off in War of the Bounty Hunters in the first place. You’ll learn more about that in the closing pages of War of the Bounty Hunters #5, out in October, and I think fans have no idea how exciting and new this story will feel. »

star-wars-crimson-reign-cover

AFTER THE DAWN… COMES THE REIGN! The story that began with WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS continues here, in the second installment of a trilogy that will reshape the history of the Star Wars Galaxy during the Age of Rebellion. Featuring the return of beloved characters, shocking twists, epic feats of the Force and a story that will reach from Star Wars’ darkest underworld all the way to the Imperial Palace on Coruscant, Crimson Reign is a Star Wars saga like no other!

Written by
Charles Soule
Art by
Steven Cummings
Cover by
Leinil Francis Yu
Print Release Date
December 8 2021

Crimson-Reign-page-1-zht

Crimson-Reign-1-page-2-2x0a

Crimson-Reign-page-3-lxa0

crimson-reign-2-Preview-1

(W) Charles Soule (A) Steven Cummings, Victor Olazaba, GURU-eFX (CA) Leinil Francis Yu
THE ASSASSINS! QI’RA sends two killers to do what they do best to continue with her plan to plunge the galaxy into chaos. The relentless, Force-blinded OCHI OF BESTOON and the mysterious, unstoppable DEATHSTICK each have a target, and nothing will get in their way!

RATED T
In Shops: Feb 02, 2022
SRP: $3.99$

crimson-reign-2-Preview-2

crimson-reign-2-Preview-3

crimson-reign-3-Preview-1-1

(W) Charles Soule (A) Steven Cummings (CA) Leinil Francis Yu, Ario Anindito, Clayton Crain, Valerio Giangiordano, Salvador Larroca, Khoi Pham, Rahzzah
ODYSSEY OF THE ARCHIVIST!

• LADY QI’RA’S ultimate plan to reshape the galaxy continues as we focus on one of her most key operatives - the mysterious SAVA MADELIN SUN, former expert in the DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, now known only as THE ARCHIVIST.
• Qi’ra has given this woman a crucial task and put all the resources of CRIMSON DAWN at her disposal. The Archivist’s search will find answers to mysteries at the very heart of the EMPIRE’S formation…
• …and the ultimate fall of THE JEDI ORDER.

RATED T
In Shops: Mar 09, 2022
SRP: $3.99

crimson-reign-3-Preview-2

crimson-reign-3-Preview-4

marvel-star-wars-crimson-reign-4-cover

(W) Charles Soule (A) Steven Cummings, Victor Olazaba, GURU-eFX (CA) Leinil Francis Yu, Ario Anindito, Clayton Crain, Valerio Giangiordano, Khoi Pham, Rahzzah, Paul Renaud
THE KNIGHTS!
• THE KNIGHTS OF REN have their role to play in QI’RA’S grand scheme to destabilize THE EMPIRE, and their task is arguably the most important…
• Something crucial is locked away in FORTRESS VADER, and the Knights must steal it.
• A heist on the SITH-controlled furnace world of MUSTAFAR…with the Galaxy as the prize!
RATED T …
In Shops: Apr 27, 2022

crimson-reign-4-page-2-34252

crimson-reign-4-page-3-34252

Tiens un lecteur de Panini

star-wars-crimson-reign-5-Preview-1

(W) Charles Soule (A) Steven Cummings, Victor Olazaba, GURU-eFX (CA) Leinil Francis Yu, Ario Anindito, Clayton Crain, Valerio Giangiordano, Khoi Pham, Rahzzah
« THE SCARLET QUEEN »
• LADY QI’RA has used every tool at her disposal to generate chaos in the Galactic Empire, all to further her goal of eradicating the Sith.
• But as the final phase of Qi’ra’s grand plan is revealed, she is about to learn a lesson that the Jedi Order also came to understand…
• Underestimate EMPEROR PALPATINE and pay the price.
RATED T
In Shops: Jun 22, 2022

star-wars-crimson-reign-5-Preview-2

star-wars-crimson-reign-5-Preview-3