TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES / STRANGER THINGS #1 (Cameron Chittock / Fero Pe)

Les jeunes de Stranger Things rencontreront les Tortues Ninja dans un crossover qui sera publié à partir de juillet 2023.

« Eleven, Max, Dustin, Mike, Will, and Lucas are looking forward to a nice summer trip out of the suburbs and into New York City… but ‹ a threat both bizarre and familiar › will require help from Michelangelo, Donatello, Leonardo, and Raphael. »

Cameron Chittock :

« It’s a big cast, but the mystery at the center of the story sees the group split in two which gives us a little more room to really dig into the character dynamics. Some of those combinations I knew I wanted to explore from the beginning, like Raphael and Eleven. Others surprised me while writing, like Donatello and Max. With the Turtles hosting the Hawkins kids in New York City, the series examines how these two groups of teenagers have been shaped by where they come from, for better or worse. It’s hard to imagine someone more suited for those themes than Will Byers, and his perspective comes to the forefront and has fascinating ripple effects on the other characters. Perhaps none more so than Leonardo, and their scenes together later in the series will probably end up being my favorite. »

décidément ça peut feat avec tout le monde

Les Turtles sont les rois du crossover…

C’est clure

Dans le genre :

SH66

345ec681855fad0195f3fd7cc5d136f64add5972_2_658x1000

(W) Cameron Chittock (A/CA) Fero Pe (CA) Jorge Corona, Jenn Woodall, Adam Gorham
Eleven, Max, Dustin, Mike, Will, and Lucas are looking forward to a nonthreatening, fun-filled trip to New York City. With the gang hundreds of miles from Hawkins, they’re sure to catch a break this time! That is, until they encounter a threat both bizarre and familiar… and some allies that are just bizarre! This summer, the kids from Hawkins meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Rated T
In Shops: Jul 12, 2023
SRP: $3.99