THANOS: THE INFINITY SIBLINGS/CONFLICT/ENDING (Starlin/Davis)

ENTITY

Après Thanos : L’Entité de l’Infini et Guardians of the Galaxy : Mother Entropy, Jim Starlin et Alan Davis poursuivent leur collaboration avec une nouvelle trilogie de graphic novels.

Le premier volet sera intitulé Thanos : The Infinity Siblings et verra le Titan Fou s’allier à son frère Eros et Kang le Conquérant pour affronter un vieil ennemi et sauver le Multivers.

Thanos : The Infinity Siblings devrait sortir au printemps 2018, à la même période que le film Avengers : Infinity War.

“Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he finds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”

Source : www.bleedingcool.com

Premier aperçu :

thanos-infinity-sibling-02-1063266

thanos-infinity-sibling-03-1063261

thanos-infinity-sibling-04-1063262

thanos-infinity-sibling-05-1063263

thanos-infinity-sibling-06-1063264

thanos-infinity-sibling-01-1063265

Source : www.comicbook.com

Ça sera au moins joli.

Je n’ai jamais trop été fan de Starlin, mais là je soupçonne qu’on en est à un point où il écrit ses scénarios en ouvrant des dictionnaires au hasard, pour voir quel nouveau mot il peut accoler à « Infinity » dans le titre…

Peut-être aussi, tout simplement, que le mot « infinity » est vendeur ?
Quand on sait que « Secret Wars » s’intitule comme ça parce qu’un sondage avait démontré que ces deux mots arrivaient en premier quand on demandait à de jeunes lecteurs lesquels les inciteraient le plus à lire une histoire…

En tout cas, la dernière page, dans sa composition, est très starlinienne. Je me demande s’il propose des storyboards à Davis.

Jim

Goulag, nous voilà !

Tu sais ce que c’est, ça ? C’est mon ordi, qui corrige automatiquement dès qu’il croit reconnaître une faute. Et si je tape trop vite, je ne me rends pas compte qu’il fait des conneries. Et je n’ai pas trouvé comme désactiver cette espèce « d’intelligence » à la con.

Jim

Oh, je n’en doute pas. Mais tout de même, au bout d’un moment, on frôle un peu l’indigestion : le Gant de l’Infini, la Guerre de l’Infini, la Croisade de l’Infini, Warlock et la Garde de l’Infini, l’Abîme de l’Infini, la Révélation de l’Infini, la Relativité de l’Infini, la Fin de l’Infini, l’Entité de l’Infini, et maintenant les Jumeaux de l’Infini… Pour le prochain, je propose la Crème glacée vanille caramel noix de pécan de l’Infini pour faire glisser tout ça.

C’est un outil américain que tu as, donc « intelligence à la con », ça a du sens !

Jim Starlin quitte Marvel suite à ses démêlés avec le responsable éditorial Tom Brevoort :

"Just to set the record straight, Marvel Comics didn’t pull me off any books, they just made it clear they weren’t interested in using me on any of the tie-in series to the movies or regular series. Even though I lobbied heavily to write the Thanos on-going that task was twice given to other writers, which is Marvel Editorial’s right to do.

"What I objected to and what will be keep me from doing any further work for Marvel Editorial was Tom Brevoort approving a plot for the current on-going series, which was pretty much the same as the Thanos story arc in the graphic novel trilogy Alan Davis and I have been working on for Tom for close to the past year. He had 200 pages of script and 100 pages of pencils on this project when he gave the green light to a strikingly similar plot. The on-going will be in print before the graphic novel trilogy. To avoid spoiling anyone’s enjoyment of these two stories I will not be summarizing the striking similarities.

"At first Tom denied giving his approval to the plot. When that turned out to be false, he switched to claiming there was nothing similar about the two plots. When that didn’t fly he changed his story to it was all an accident. These changes of excuse and other bits of procrastination ate up a month, by which time the current Thanos on-going art team was too far along for anything to be done about the situation. Too bad for me. So I am moving on.

« And, yes, Marvel Entertainment has treated me very well and generously. Them I like. »

Ah bah tiens Alan Davis serait bientôt libre alors ?

FF, FF, FF (Beetlejuice like)

Au moins c’est clair.

J’aime bien Thanos en mode rédemption et sauveur improbable.

The Infinity Siblings sera disponible le 4 avril. Et Marvel vient d’annoncer la sortie du deuxième chapitre , The Infinity Conflict, pour novembre 2018.

Premier aperçu :

THANOS_IC_OGN_CVR

Thanos is ready to take over the world…whether the world is ready or not. And this November, creator Jim Starlin (The Life of Captain Marvel, Thanos: The Infinity Revelation) and superstar artist Alan Davis (Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy, The Infinity Eternity) return to the epic story of the Mad Titan with THANOS: THE INFINITY CONFLICT – an all-new graphic novel that will have Thanos fighting against his own future!

Part of the second trilogy of Starlin and Davis’ Thanos saga, INFINITY CONFLICT takes the Mad Titan on an epic, wild adventure – and brings Adam Warlock along for the ride! Armed with the Reality Gem, Thanos is now poised to become the lord of all reality, until he learns that his troublesome brother and time travel aren’t the only things that stand in the way of claiming his powerful reign.

Who stands against Thanos in this dramatic rebellion? The answer may surprise you…

Don’t miss the epic segment that continues the story Starlin and Davis began in THE INFINITY SIBLINGS, on sale April 4th!

THANOS: THE INFINITY CONFLICT OGN
Written by JIM STARLIN
Art by ALAN DAVIS
On Sale: November 2018

THANOSOGN_001

THANOSOGN_002

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

Bientôt, une trilogie « Infinity Cahouètes », « Infinity pastaga » et « Infinity 'tite tomate »

SX327_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

THANOS OGN HC INFINITY ENDING

(W) Jim Starlin (A/CA) Alan Davis

The cosmic conclusion to Jim Starlin and Alan Davis’ epic trilogy! All hail Thanos, lord of all that is - including himself! In the far future, Thanos has become the most powerful being in reality. But it’s not enough to rule in his own time. The truly Mad Titan intends to command all of time and space - including his own past self! Now Thanos’ brother, Eros, his old ally Adam Warlock and the teleporting troll named Pip must find a way to free Thanos’ consciousness from his own future. But the journey will take them - and Thanos - far beyond the limits of anything they believed they could endure. Do not miss Jim Starlin’s final chapter in the Thanos saga!
Rated T+

In Shops: Oct 02, 2019

SRP: $24.99

Purée, j’ai lâché en route, pas par manque d’intérêt, au contraire, mais parce que je me suis perdu dans les « Infinity machinchose » (genre, j’en ai lu deux dans le désordre en me trompant, et j’ai décidé d’attendre de tout avoir pour lire, et j’ai perdu le fil…). Va falloir que je m’y remette, d’autant que je trouve l’association des deux auteurs assez convaincante.

Jim

C’est parce que l’infini n’a ni fin ni début… ~___^

Tori.

Et qu’on s’y perd vite.

Jim

et que c’est long, surtout vers la fin