THE DEMON : HELL IS EARTH #1-6 (Andrew Constant / Brad Walker)

Jason Blood and Etrigan: the best of enemies, destined to spend eternity bound together. When a haunting vision leads Jason to Death Valley, a supernatural weapon is unleashed, radically transforming not only the land, but also Blood…and the Demon. The worst, though, is yet to come, as hell begins to make its way into our world.

DC continue de fêter le 100ème anniversaire de la naissance de Jack Kirby avec l’annonce d’une nouvelle mini-série consacrée à l’une des nombreuses créations du King des comics, Etrigan le Démon !

The Demon : Hell on Earth est écrit par Andrew Constant (Torn) et dessiné par Brad Walker (Aquaman). La sortie du #1 (sur 6) est prévue pour le 15 novembre.

Premier aperçu :

Brad Walker : “I was excited to work on a great, slightly lesser-exposed Kirby character. As I’ve gotten into Andrew’s scripts, I’ve been having fun doing something tonally different than books I’ve worked on in the past. It’s fun tapping into moody, darker aspects of my art. It has a bit of a Vertigo vibe. It’s maybe not a side of me people know, but it’s stuff I am a fan of, just as much as the big, bombastic, superhero stuff.”

Source : www.cbr.com

ça en jette un peu, je trouve ! J’aime bien l’apparition du Démon (j’en ferais bien un poster)

Revoir le Démon. Je dis oui!

Extrait :

TDEMONHE_1_09_600

TDEMONHE_1_10_600

TDEMONHE_1_11_600

Source : www.comicosity.com

Bon, bon, ça me titille, ce truc !

The Demon: Hell is Earth #1
STORY BY
Andrew Constant
ART BY
Andrew Hennessy and Brad Walker
COLORS BY
Chris Sotomayor
COVER BY
Andrew Hennessy and Brad Walker
PUBLISHER
DC Comics
2.99(USD)
2017-11-22
Jason Blood and Etrigan: the best of enemies, destined to spend eternity bound together. When a haunting vision leads Jason to Death Valley, a supernatural weapon is unleashed, radically transforming not only the land, but also Blood…and the Demon. The worst, though, is yet to come, as hell begins to make its way into our world.

Don’t miss the start of this horrifying miniseries, where Etrigan and Blood’s relationship will be changed forever!

Source : www.cbr.com

As Etrigan and Jason Blood adapt to their new forms in the hell zone engulfing Death Valley, they find themselves in the presence of a seemingly psychic child, otherwise unaffected by the nuclear hell blast. But before they can address the mystery of this child, they must fight their way to an old companion, Madame Xanadu, who is trapped in a roadside hotel of hell. As hell continues to spew into Earth, Blood must try and contain an unhinged Etrigan, capable of harming everyone around them, including his companions.

Demon Hell Is Earth #2
Written by: Andrew Constant
Pencils by: Bradley Walker
Color by: Chris Sotomayor
Inking by: Andrew Hennessy
Cover by: Andrew Hennessy, Bradley Walker
Release Date: December 27, 2017

Ohlala… :confused: J’avais déjà été fort peu convaincu par le premier numéro, mais le deuxième creuse encore plus profond. Rien à sauver !

Je me posais justement la question de savoir ce que racontait le premier épisode en fin de compte…

Je ne m’en souviens plus tellement il y a peu d’accroche.

The Demon: Hell is Earth #3

After the horrific acts of last issue, the highly unstable team of Etrigan, Jason Blood and Xanadu must face a new threat. A new player that has been ally, enemy and family to Jason and Etrigan reveals itself, and explains just who is responsible for the nightmarish transformation facing Earth. But before the shock of this information can be absorbed, the group must face a different family member. And he’s got an offer that Etrigan can’t refuse. Alliances will be made, familial bonds will be broken, and blood will be spilled!

Art by: Bradley Walker, Andrew Hennessy
Cover by: Andrew Hennessy, Bradley Walker

U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
Jan 24 2018

Source : www.newsarama.com

The Demon: Hell is Earth #4

Written by Andrew Constant, art and cover by Brad Walker and Andrew Hennesy.
Having learned who is responsible for the hellish transformation of the Earth, our reluctant team makes its way toward the source of the hell zone across the brutal nightmare landscape of Death Valley to put an end to the horrors facing the Earth. But with a group of people who all hate each other, tensions run high, and the fears of Etrigan and Jason come into light. Will the group hold together? Or will humanity’s last hope shatter?
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Feb. 28.

Source : www.comicverse.com

The Demon: Hell is Earth #5

Written by Andrew Constant
Art by Brad Walker, Andrew Hennessy, Chris Sotomayor, and Tom Napolitano
Edited by Marie Javins and Diego Lopez
Published by DC Comics
Release Date: March 28, 2018

After a physically and emotionally draining journey, Etrigan and his companions begin their siege on Death Valley’s dimensional tear to Hell. The bloody and epic battle against Hell’s armies! Will our heroes succeed in stopping all of Earth from being transformed? Or will a surprise addition to Hell’s forces tip the battle in evil’s favor?

The Demon: Hell is Earth #6

Pencils by: Bradley Walker
Ink by: Andrew Hennessy
Color by: Chris Sotomayor
Lettering by: Tom Napolitano
Cover by: Andrew Hennessy, Bradley Walker, Chris Sotomayor
Group Editor: Marie Javins
Assistant Editor: Diego Lopez
U.S. Price: $2.99
On Sale Date: April 25, 2018

Humanity is on the ropes! Belial’s plan has almost taken full effect, with the Hell dome rapidly expanding and consuming all of the Earth! With Etrigan, Jason Blood and the rest of the team down, one will have to make the ultimate sacrifice to give humanity a chance to destroy Belial! Is Earth doomed—along with the entire universe—or is there still a chance to save humanity? All is answered in the cataclysmic conclusion to THE DEMON: HELL IS EARTH!

Source : www.graphicpolicy.com