La série The Dreaming vient de se terminer…et la suite arrivera en mai. The Dreaming : Waking Hours est une maxi-série en 12 épisodes scénarisée par G. Willow Wilson (Wonder Woman) et dessinée par Nick Robles (Euthanauts).
THE DREAMING: WAKING HOURS #1
- written by G. WILLOW WILSON
- art by NICK ROBLES
- cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
- card stock variant cover by NICK ROBLES
- A new chapter in the Sandman saga begins with an all-new miniseries populated by faces both familiar and new!
- One of Dream’s heaviest responsibilities is the creation of nightmares—the beings that haunt our sleep and turn our thoughts toward darkness. In the form of Ruin, the nightmare of catastrophic failure, Dream was certain he’d built his next masterpiece…but Ruin can’t help but live up to his name, sending every situation into a spiral of unexpected consequences. Unfortunately, Shakespearean scholar (and exhausted new mother) Lindy has dreamed of Ruin…and in the process, she’s delivered him unto the waking world!
- The Sandman Universe is changing—and Hugo and World Fantasy award-winning writer G. Willow Wilson (Wonder Woman, Ms. Marvel, The Bird King) and breakout artist Nick Robles (Euthanauts) are here to welcome you!
- ON SALE 05.06.20
- $3.99 US | 1 OF 12 | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | DC BLACK LABEL
- AGES 17+