THE ONES #1-4 (Brian Michael Bendis / Jacob Edgar)

Dans presque toutes les mythologies, il y a la figure de l’ELU. Et ces personnes qui ont été appelées les ELUS vont devoir se réunir pour la première fois pour vaincre…l’ELU. Mais le vrai de vrai, cette fois…le seul et unique…

Nouvelle création de Brian Michael Bendis, la mini-série The Ones sera publiée à partir de novembre.

« Every single person in every mythology who were told they were THE ONE are brought together for the first time to defeat… THE ONE. The actual one. The real actual one. Think Good Omens meets Ghostbusters meets The Adam Project meets The Goonies meets Everything Everywhere All at Once meets, um, anything else you’ve ever liked! »

blob (1)

blob (2)

« Jacob is an amazing artist and creating this brand-new, fun-as-hell world with him has been one of the greatest delights, » co-creator and writer Brian Michael Bendis said. « Wilson and the rest of The Ones are among my absolute favorite creations I’ve ever been a part of and I can’t wait to introduce you to all of them. »

« I’m beyond thrilled and still geeking out to be teaming with Brian on this project and bringing all these amazing, crazy characters to life, » co-creator and artist Jacob Edgar said. « I’ve always felt like comedy in comics is tough to do, but I genuinely laugh out loud reading these scripts as they come in. So, I’m excited for the comics world to get to experience what I’ve been enjoying. Beyond the comedy, we’ve got plenty of action coming your way as well, this book is a blast to work on. »

Ca sent les scènes de petit dej ça

Avec l’élu Ricoré, son pain et ses croissants.

1 « J'aime »

:scream_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :scream_cat: punaise elle était bien sentie celle là :rofl:

Le pitch est bon.

the-ones-cover

From Award-winning writer Brian Michael Bendis, comes the next, best awesome super team to end all super teams . . . THE ONES!

Every single person in every mythology that was told they were THE ONE are brought together for the first time to defeat . . . THE ONE. The actual one. The real actual one. This amazing new vision is brought to life by wunderkind artist and cocreator Jacob Edgar (Batman, Army of Darkness). Watch as he brings explosive comics splendor to this big new world! Think Good Omens meets Ghostbusters meets The Adam Project meets The Goonies meets Everything Everywhere All at Once meets, um, anything else you’ve ever liked!

Creators

Writer:
Brian Michael Bendis
Artist:
Jacob Edgar
Colorist:
K. J. Diaz
Cover Artist:
Jacob Edgar

Genre: Superhero, Humor, Fantasy

Publication Date:
November 02, 2022
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Miniseries
Price:
$4.99

ones2a

THE ONES #2

Written by: Brian Michael Bendis.

Art by: Jacob Edgar.

Covers by: Jacob Edgar, Tyler Boss.

Description: The Ones have been gathered just like the prophecy foretold, but they didn’t stop the apocalypse from happening, even a little. Oh my god, all that happened in issue one of these oversized issues of this brand-new supergroup!? So what now? Good question! And for the cost of a measly cover price this brand-new creator-owned extravaganza will not only show you who is behind the apocalypse, but how the prophecies of the whole entire reality came to be! Find out why the ones are the ones to stop the one.

Pages: 32.

Price: $4.99.

Available: December 7.