THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN #1-5 (Christopher Hastings / David Hahn)

Six Million Dollar Man #1

STORY BY

Christopher Hastings

ART BY

David Hahn

COVER BY

Francesco Francavilla, Yasmine Putri, Michael Walsh, Denis Medri

PUBLISHER

Dynamite Entertainment

CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (The Unbelievable Gwenpool! Secret Agent Deadpool! Adventure Time! I Am Groot!) and DAVID HAHN (Batman ’66! Bombshells: United!) proudly present a story from a time when there wasn’t internet, but there WERE cyborgs!

It’s the 1970s. Things are going great. Steve Austen (used to be an astronaut, now has robo-parts & a laser eye) heads to Japan to help Secret Agent Niko Abe stop a madman with missiles. Steve figures, no sweat. But then…sweat. How’s Steve going to complete his mission, when his fancy $6,000,000 body starts (DRASTICALLY) depreciating in value!?

Source : www.cbr.com

ça me fait penser aux BD qui paraissaient dans Téléjunior. L’Homme qui valait trois Milliard semblait être du matériel américain mais Super Jaimie était , je pense, du matériel français.

Je me rappelle d’un épisode de "Momo et Ursule"avec…SPIDER-MAN!

Six Million Dollar Man #2

STORY BY

Christopher Hastings

ART BY

David Hahn

COVER BY

Adam Gorham, Michael Walsh, Felipe Magana

PUBLISHER

Dynamite Entertainment

Steve Austen thought he had an easy mission…drop by Japan, stop a bad dude from launching missile, job done. That was BEFORE his cybernetic leg got chopped off. Now he’s gotta fight for his life, fending off countless samurai mercenaries while his body powers down…

By CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (The Unbelievable Gwenpool! Secret Agent Deadpool! Adventure Time! I Am Groot!) and DAVID HAHN (Batman ’66! Bombshells: United!)!

Six Million Dollar Man #3

STORY BY

Christopher Hastings

ART BY

David Hahn

COVER BY

Michael Walsh, Eric Gapstur, Felipe Magana

PUBLISHER

Dynamite Entertainment

“THE $1,475,964 MAN”

In this issue: KRAKKA-CHAKKA-BRAKA-PACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Steve Austin gets hit by lightning. That’d kill anybody else. But for a broken-down-and-battery-depleted-former-astronaut-turned-cyborg-secret-agent-in-Japan-desperate-to-save-the-world kinda guy like Steve? Just what the doctor ordered.

By CHRISTOPHER HASTINGS (The Unbelievable Gwenpool! Secret Agent Deadpool! Adventure Time! I Am Groot!) and DAVID HAHN (Batman ’66! Bombshells: United!)!

Dynamite devrait se sous-titrer : « résurrecteur de franchises ».

Le soulèvement des franchises

The Walking Licences.

Six Million Dollar Man (2019) #4

STORY BY

Christopher Hastings

ART BY

David Hahn

COVER BY

Michael Walsh, Juan Gedeon, Sebastian Piriz

PUBLISHER

Dynamite Entertainment

“THE $68,004 MAN”

Steve Austin’s body is rapidly decreasing in value, due to samurai swords, KGB agents, and lightning. Still, he’s determined to save the world…except that he’s been beaten up and thrown underwater…and the scientists that rebuilt his body didn’t think to make him buoyant…

The Six Million Dollar Man #5

STORY BY

Christopher Hastings

ART BY

David Hahn

COVER BY

Michael Walsh, David Hahn, Vasil Georgiev

PUBLISHER

Dynamite Entertainment

It’s all (obviously) led to this! Steve Austin: Barely alive! His body: Not-at-ALL functional! Secret Agent Niko Abe: Exhausted from trying to save the world while dragging a broken-down-cyborg all over the place! Can our jarringly-positive hero pick his nearly-worthless @$$ up in time to stop a secret assassination!?!?!?

C’était très bien cette série. STEVE AUSTIN était le coureur le plus cool de tous les temps! avec les effets sonores emblématiques bioniques et le score funky des années 70.

Mettons que, pour l’époque, c’était pas si mal. :slight_smile: