THOR : LOVE AND THUNDER (Taika Waititi)

Ah c’est donc si urgent de voir les BA 365 jours avant ?

Au contraire je trouve ça malin d’attendre, ça fait monter l’envie surtout pour un film attendu, ça évite un possible bad buzz si le film se rate et ça permet de rien en dévoiler donnant encore plus envie. Bref malin surtout à une époque ou tout se voit dans 35 milles trailer.

Pas compris.

Ca fait très poster des groupes de heavy metal des années 80 dans la typo, le concept et la mise en page. D’ailleurs, le morceau qui accompagne la bande annonce (Sweet Child O’Mine des Guns’n Roses) est clair là-dessus .
A la Manowar quoi… :sweat_smile:

Front

“Thor. Goddamn. This is gonna be fun.”

I wrote those words at the beginning of a comic script on April 24, 2012. Almost exactly ten years ago. Ten years since I turned in the finished script for THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #1. The first chapter in what would become a seven year, 101 issue run on the character.

And just today, as you’ve probably seen, we got this bit of business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgB1wUcmbbw

If you’ve read my THOR run, you might recognize a few of those moments. Like Falligar the Behemoth, ripped right from the pages of THOR: GOD OF THUNDER #3, with art by the great Esad Ribic and colors by Ive Svorcina.

And of course there’s a glimpse of a certain Goddess of Thunder, as previously brought to life in the MIGHTY THOR saga, most notably drawn by artist Russell Dauterman and colorist Matt Wilson. The Mighty Thor toys are already starting to hit store shelves and to fill up corners of my Presidential Library/guest bedroom.

And we haven’t even gotten the first official look at the movie version of Gorr the God Butcher yet. I’ve seen some concerns online about Gorr’s design, based off glimpses of the character’s action figure. As the guy who co-created him, along with Esad, I’ll just say that it wasn’t Gorr’s nose (or lack thereof) that made him the tragic and deeply disturbed God Butcher that he was. Trust in the face of Christian Bale. Need I remind you, it’s a pretty goddamn talented face.

Also there are flying goats in that trailer. And that alone ought to tell you that it’s gonna be a fun damn summer.

Voilà.

Ah, cool !

A une époque où ce qui compte ce n’est pas l’oeuvre présente mais ce qui va venir où c’est ultra-urgent tu te rends pas compte. Les sites de news et les youtubé sont en PLS là tellement ils n’ont plus rien à se mettre sous la dents

1 « J'aime »

Non je me rends pas compte, j’ai tendance à me détacher de tout ça.

Bave

Elle a sacrément pris des bras!

Nouvelle image :

Il y a du muscle! :scream:

La réunion du conseil des royaumes pour débattre des mesures à prendre contre Gorr ?

Et quels beaux muscles !

Jim

De toute façon, on sait très bien que c’est Mélenchon qui présidera en juin.

Ca va être

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Je dis OUI mille fois