UNCANNY X-MEN/ALL-NEW X-MEN ANNUAL #1 (Bendis / Sorrentino)

Suite à l’arrêt de la série Green Arrow, le dessinateur Andrea Sorrentino fera ses premiers pas chez Marvel sur l’Annual de la série Uncanny X-Men avec Brian Bendis au scénario.

Uncanny X-Men Annual #1 sortira en novembre.

Lien
le site de l’éditeur: marvel.com

Youhouhou !

[quote=“Brian Bendis”]With Eva, she is coming at the X-Men and her powers are still relatively new. They are working on a level of space and time that we as biological creatures haven’t discovered yet. Her powers themselves are an undiscovered country. So it’s hard to measure them and define them.

What happened in “Uncanny X-Men” #17 was that Cyclops put Eva and her teammates into a very high stress training mission, and she disappeared. She came back older, very dirty, and very upset. We have no idea what happened to her. So this Annual is almost a whole graphic novel showing what happened to her.[/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE BRIAN BENDIS[/size]

Et visiblement, Sorrentino aurait un autre projet en vue avec Marvel.

[quote] “Working at DC has been great, in the same way as working with Marvel has been in these first moments,” Sorrentino reveals. “I just had several proposals after Jeff Lemire and my decision to leave Green Arrow and I picked the one that sounded more interesting and intriguing. There’s something else at Marvel that will follow this annual, that was just a first step. I can’t say much, but it’s already in plan and I guess it will be announced anytime soon.”

Although Sorrentino balked at going into more detail about this second Marvel project, when asked in general about Marvel characters he’d like to work with he rattled off several names ranging from Captain America to the Punisher, Wolverine, and more X-Men.[/quote]

[quote]Uncanny X-Men annual 1

STORY BY
Brian Michael Bendis
ART BY
Andrea Sorrentino
COLORS BY
Marcelo Maiolo
LETTERS BY
VC - Joe Caramagna
COVER BY
Andrea Sorrentino, Dustin Nguyen
PUBLISHER
Marvel Comics
COVER PRICE:
$4.99
RELEASE DATE
Wed, December 10th, 2014

THE SECRET LIFE OF EVA BELL - Part 1

• Part one of the epic two-part tale of the time-manipulating mutant Eva Bell’s greatest secret.

• Losing control of her powers, Eva disappeared during a training exercise in Tabula Rasa. Reappearing shortly thereafter, she seemed older and far more weathered, but refused to offer an explanation.

• But where did her powers take her? Or maybe the better question is when? And what could she have endured to cause her to keep her story secret from her fellow X-Men?[/quote]

Source : comicbookresources.com

[quote]All-New X-Men Annual #1
Story by Brian Michael Bendis
Art by Andrea Sorrentino
Colors by Marcelo Maiolo
Cover by Andrea Sorrentino, Dustin Nguyen
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $4.99
Release Date Wed, December 24th, 2014
THE SECRET LIFE OF EVA BELL - Part 2
• Part two of Eva Bell’s journey through the ages!
• With limited control over her powers, and even less control over her destinations, Eva had believed herself lost in time.
• But just when she had come to accept this as truth, her world was once again ripped asunder as she is once again sent tumbling through time.[/quote]

Source: www.comicbookresources.com