WILD'S END #1-5 (Dan Abnett / I.N.J. Culbard)

Dan Abnett et I.N.J. Culbard reforment leur duo pour une nouvelle mini-série Wild’s End qui sera publiée à partir de juin 2023.

BOOM! Studios has announced a June 21 release date for Wild’s End, from writer Dan Abnett and artist I.N.J. Culbard.

Here’s how the book is described:

« Journey once again to an alien occupied England where anthropomorphic citizens fight off the interstellar invaders in Wild’s End. Out at sea during the invasion, our intimate crew of unlucky voyagers returns to a world they once knew, now occupied by an invading alien force! »

« Ian and I are regular partners-in-crime, and I’m delighted to be returning to BOOM! Studios with him to create a new chapter of our all-time favorite collaboration, Wild’s End, » Abnett said.

Wild’s End features covers by Culbard, Francesco Francavilla, Ariel Olivetti and InHyuk Lee.

Written by: Dan Abnett.

Art by: I.N.J. Culbard.

Covers by: I.N.J. Culbard, Francesco Francavilla.

Description: As fans eagerly await the epic 30th anniversary of the airing of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the horrifying truth of the Vessel finally revealed to Zordon and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, but the last person they want to fight shatters their odds of success. But it’s not only heroes that clash with each other-villains too, in a brutal battle that will pit former allies against each other, and ultimately unearth long-buried secrets that readers have been dying to know!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: June 21.

Ça me fait penser qu’il faut que je redemande à Kinaye s’ils comptent sortir le tome 3…

Fais-moi penser de te demander de nous donneur leur réponse.

Je la mettrai sur le sujet de la VF.

Covers by: I.N.J. Culbard, Becca Carey, Bjorn Barneds.

Description: While the crew of the Merry Beet hide at a cafe in town from the horror around them, they do the worst thing imaginable during an alien invasion … split up! The familiar and mundane become weapons of terror as even the lampposts – connected to the mysterious lights in the sky – reveal even more disturbing new abilities than deadly heat rays! But despite their best efforts, Skipper, Flo, Roddy, Howie, Stevie, and Eddie will say goodbye to one of their friends – who won’t survive past the first night‚

Price: $3.99.

In stores: July 19.

BOOM! Studios revealed a first look at WILD’S END #3, the third issue of the brand new 6-issue series by the award-winning creative team of Dan Abnett (Warhammer 40K ) and I.N.J. Culbard (Tales from the Umbrella Academy: You Look Like Death ). Journey once again to this unique and haunting alien-occupied setting, where anthropomorphic citizens fight off the interstellar invaders in WILD’S END, available in stores August 2023.

Narrowly avoiding a fiery fate and mourning a recent tragic loss, our stranded crew learns new revelations about the nature of the invaders, and their sinister means of controlling the survivors. A terrifying plan is in the works, and if Bernie, Eddie, Flo, Roddy, and Skipper can’t put a stop to it, the entire country will be lost, with everyone left to a fate worse than death…wishing they’d been one of those that ran.

WILD’S END #3 features main and variant cover art by series artist I.N.J. Culbard and variant covers by acclaimed artists Marc Aspinall (Stranger Things: Tales From Hawkins), and David Petersen (Mouse Guard).

Be sure to catch up on Wild’s End Volumes 1-3, available anywhere books are sold!

BOOM! Studios revealed a first look at WILD’S END #4, the next issue of the brand new 6-issue series by the award-winning creative team of Dan Abnett (Warhammer 40K) and I.N.J. Culbard (Tales from the Umbrella Academy: You Look Like Death). Journey once again to this unique and haunting alien-occupied setting, where anthropomorphic citizens fight off the interstellar invaders in WILD’S END, available in stores September 2023.

A quest for heavy firepower to turn the tide seemingly yields only horror for the crew of The Merry Beet, as they finally discover how some of the townsfolk are being put to use. Desperate to save their home and concoct some sort of plan, a mysterious figure in the woods may provide just what they’re looking for…

WILD’S END #4 features main and variant cover art by series artist I.N.J. Culbard and variant covers by acclaimed artists Frany (Once Upon a Time at the End of the World), and E.M. Gist (The Strain)…

WILD’S END #4 will be available exclusively in comic shops September 20, 2023. Digital copies can be purchased from content providers, including comiXology, iBooks, Google Play, and Kindle.

Be sure to catch up on Wild’s End Volumes 1-3, available anywhere books are sold!

For continuing news on WILD’S END and more from BOOM! Studios, stay tuned to boom-studios.com and follow @boomstudios on Twitter.

Covers by: I.N.J. Culbard, Jake Wyatt, Ejikure.

Description: The crew of The Merry Beet finally have some real firepower on their side, something that can really turn the tide of the invasion! But getting help from a reclusive ally from the outskirts of town will be tough with the alien lamp posts always watching…

Price: $4.99.

In stores: Oct. 16.