WOLVERINE: PATCH #1-5 (Larry Hama / Andrea Di Vito)

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-wolverine-patch-larry-hama/

Au rayon « attrait commercial de la propension du public à la nostalgie », le revival 90’s continue chez Marvel. Après X-Men Legends, PAD sur le Maestro, DeMatteis sur Ben Reilly, Marz sur le Silver Surfer ou encore Michelinie sur Venom, c’est au tour de Larry Hama (G.I. Joe) de renouer avec le griffu canadien, 32 ans après le début de son long run sur le personnage (90-97). L’occasion de boucler la boucle puisque cette mini se déroule durant la période Patch/Madripoor (correspondant aux premières années de l’ongoing Wolverine).

Tu as oublié le Gambit de Claremont.

Ça dépend, cela se déroule également dans le passé (avec une Ororo rajeunie aux côtés de Remy c’est probable) ?

L’image de promo y fait penser.

Larry Hama sur Wolverine, là, pour le coup, ça me branche.

Jim

Pareil ça me tente bien.

Oui.
Et j’aime bien Di Vito.

Nouvel aperçu :

RETURN TO MADRIPOOR WITH THE MAN CALLED PATCH!

ALL-NEW action, intrigue and espionage awaits you as legendary creator Larry Hama returns with a story set before his original run on WOLVERINE! The mutant known as LOGAN has made a name for himself on the mysterious island of MADRIPOOR, where the locals know him as PATCH. From their haunt at the PRINCESS BAR, what starts as a simple recon mission lands PATCH and ARCHIE knee-deep in a paramilitary struggle that will surface some SURPRISE REVELATIONS and characters! And is that NICK FURY, DIRECTOR OF S.H.I.E.L.D.? Yes, two patches for the price of one! A must-have for long-standing readers, and a welcome entry point for new readers of WOLVERINE!
Listen to the latest episode of our weekly comics podcast!
Wolverine: Patch #1

Writer Larry Hama
Artist Andrea Di Vito
Inks Le Beau Underwood
Colors Sebastian Cheng
Letters Clayton Cowles
Cover Geoff Shaw & Edgar Delgado, Dan Jurgens, Skottie Young
Release Date: March 23, 2022

(W) Larry Hama (A) Andrea DiVito, Le Beau Underwood, Sebastian Cheng (CA) Geoff Shaw, Philip Tan
MUTANT VS. MUTANT IN MADRIPOOR!
• What began as simple recon lands PATCH in the midst of a war on multiple fronts!
• But who is KRASNY BETH, and how does she figure into the plans of both GENERAL COY and DR. MALHEUR?
• I guess Patch will never know, if she DESTROYS him with her MUTANT POWER!
RATED T+
In Shops: May 18, 2022
SRP: $3.99

(W) Larry Hama (A) Andrea DiVito, Le Beau Underwood, Sebastian Cheng (CA) Geoff Shaw, Kevin Eastman
THE BATTLE HEATS UP IN THE JUNGLES OF MADRIPOOR!
• PATCH is caught between the KRASNYS, GENERAL COY’S forces, Russian paramilitary forces and S.H.I.E.L.D.!
• But only one is the Best There Is At What He Does…and what he does isn’t very nice! Good thing warfare ain’t a nice business…
• Featuring - a totally surreal visit from JEAN GREY!
RATED T+
In Shops: Jun 29, 2022

(W) Larry Hama (A) Andrea DiVito, Le Beau Underwood, Sebastian Cheng (CA) Geoff Shaw, Junggeon Yoon
WAR ON MULTIPLE FRONTS - WITH PATCH IN THE MIDDLE!
• What started as simple recon in the jungles of Madripoor has erupted into all-out war!
• Now if PATCH and the mutants known as the KRASNYS are to survive against the forces of GENERAL COY, NICK FURY & S.H.I.E.L.D. and the mysterious NEMIKOVA, it’s going to take a heavy dose of luck and adamantium rage!
• And - what secret does the powerful new mutant ALEF hold?
RATED T+
In Shops: Jul 27, 2022

(W) Larry Hama (A) Andrea DiVito, Le Beau Underwood, Sebastian Cheng (CA) Geoff Shaw
LAW’S OUT, CLAWS OUT!
• S.H.I.E.L.D. makes landfall in MADRIPOOR to put an end to the jungle warfare between COY, NEMIKOVA, and the KRASNYS!
• But will even their MANDROID battle suits be enough to quell the conflict?
• NICK FURY may lay down the law, but PATCH only plays by his own rules…
RATED T+
In Shops: Aug 24, 2022