BLACK HAMMER REBORN #1-12 (Jeff Lemire / Caitlin Yarsky)

BLACK HAMMER REBORN #1

Jeff Lemire (W/Cover B), Caitlin Yarsky (A/Cover A), Dave Stewart (C).

The superhero saga returns in this ongoing series picking up twenty years later with new series artist Caitlin Yarsky.Now, it’s twenty years later, and Lucy, and the world, have moved on. Living in the suburbs of Spiral City, Lucy is married and has children. But all is not blissful. Her marriage is falling apart, her job has reached a dead end, and for mysterious reasons, she hasn’t picked up the hammer in years. Â But, as her domestic life begins to crumble, the secrets of the last twenty years, and the reasons Lucy really gave up being Black Hammer, begin to resurface, threatening her family, and the peace she has tried hard to find for herself.

32 pages, $3.99, available on June 23.

Black Hammer Reborn #4a

Twenty years ago, Lucy Weber fought Spiral City’s greatest villains as the heroic Black Hammer–today she finds her marriage falling apart and her children in danger with new threats wreaking havoc on her world and some of Black Hammer’s greatest heroes returning to aid her in saving it from destruction.

‹ ‹ I don’t read many comics these days, and I can’t remember the last time I read a superhero comic, but I’m loving Black Hammer. › › -Mike Mignola
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Dave Stewart
Cover Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky, Dave Johnson

Genre: Superhero, Science-Fiction, Fantasy, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
October 13, 2021
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Ongoing
Price:
$3.99

Black Hammer Reborn #41

Black Hammer Reborn #42

Things have gotten crazy in Black Hammer! First a parallel Spiral City collided with the actual one, spawning a multiverse nightmare of heroes and villains from both worlds going to war, and now Lucy Weber picks back up the mantle of Black Hammer and teams up with Skulldigger for answers on how to end the madness.
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Dave Stewart
Cover Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky, Aaron Conley

Genre: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Superhero

Publication Date:
February 23, 2022
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Ongoing
Price:
$3.99

3007081pa

Black Hammer’s family finds themselves trapped in bizarre limbo land in which they meet some familiar faces from the skies of Spiral City.
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Dave Stewart
Cover Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky, Stefano Simeone

Publication Date:
April 20, 2022
Format:
FC, 32 pages; Ongoing
Price:
$3.99

3007081p1

3007081p2

3007082pa

Jeff Lemire!

Multiple worlds collide in this final issue of the hit Black Hammer superhero saga where villains and heroes unite to stop the multiverse from unraveling.
Creators

Writer:
Jeff Lemire
Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky
Letterer:
Nate Piekos
Colorist:
Dave Stewart
Cover Artist:
Caitlin Yarsky, Raul Allen