BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SEASON 12 #1-4 (Joss Whedon, Christos Gage / George Jeanty)

B12-01-00b

Dark Horse perd une nouvelle franchise !

La FOX a en effet décidé de reprendre la licence Buffy. La mini-série Giles et la saison 12 en cours seront donc les derniers comics de l’univers de la Tueuse produits par l’éditeur au Cheval Noir après deux décennies de publications.

La prochaine destination de Buffy et du Scooby Gang sera-t-elle Boom ! Studio, comme Firefly, l’autre création de Joss Whedon ?

Réponse prochainement…

Ha ben tiens quand on se demandait comment allaient être envisagée la future série TV voila une nouvelle qui me fait dire qu’on se dirige bien vers une suite et que les comics de Dark Horse vont sortir du canon

Et le père Whedon n’a pas son mot à dire ?

I don’t know what’s going to happen with [ Fray ], actually. I mean, legally. I heard about all of this after the fact. It’s like Disney taking Star Wars over to Marvel. All the sudden we realize this is happening. So I’m writing this from a position that will leave everybody in a position where you feel some closure, but it’s definitely not, “Oh, I now I wont’ ever want to read about them again.

INTERVIEW DE JOSS WHEDON :

Doctor Horrible?
C’est quoi?

Une comédie musicale, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. Une web-série en 3 épisodes créée par Whedon en 2008, avec Nathan Fillion et Neil Patrick Harris…

Mici

BuffytheVampireSlayerSeason12TheReckoning3a

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 12: The Reckoning #3

Joss Whedon! Christos Gage!

The battle against future vampire and Slayer twin, Harth, and his legion of evil, has already begun in the present when Buffy, Fray, and the Scoobies return from the future ready to fight. The Reckoning is now, and if the future can be changed, it will take everything that Buffy has to save the Slayers and our world!

• The Reckoning will be the culmination of all the Buffy seasons!
    Creators

Writer:
Christos Gage, Joss Whedon
Artist:
Georges Jeanty
Inker:
Karl Story
Colorist:
Dan Jackson
Cover Artist:
Stephanie Hans

Genre: Superhero, Horror, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
August 22, 2018

BuffytheVampireSlayerSeason12TheReckoning31

BuffytheVampireSlayerSeason12TheReckoning32

Source : www.darkhorse.com

Cette fin serait-elle liée au reboot/suite ? Histoire de « simplifier » les productions autour ?

Surement

C’est pas ce que laisse entendre Whedon en interview.

Mais tout ça explique non seulement pourquoi Whedon est plus impliqué sur cette dernière saison, mais aussi pourquoi elle est aussi courte.

LA FIN DU BUFFYVERSE DE DARK HORSE !

BUFFYS12-4-PG-0a

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 12: The Reckoning #4

Joss Whedon! Christos Gage!

Buffy, Fray, the Scoobies, and the Slayers are in an epic battle against Harth, and his army of baddies. His attempt to steal the power of the Slayers has brought Buffy and her crew to the turning point that they have been trying desperately to avoid. With all other options spent, it is only Buffy and her sacrifice that can save the world . . .

• The entire Buffyverse is united here in the culmination of all Buffy seasons!

• The return of Fray!
    Creators

Writer:
Christos Gage, Joss Whedon
Penciller:
Georges Jeanty
Inker:
Karl Story
Colorist:
Dan Jackson
Cover Artist:
Stephanie Hans