CLERKS III (Kevin Smith)

Après plusieurs faux départs, Kevin Smith retourne une nouvelle fois là où tout a commencé pour lui avec Clerks III, dont la production vient de débuter. L’histoire s’inspire de la vie personnelle de Smith : comme lui, le personnage de Randal a survécu à une attaque cardiaque. Ce qui va amener ce grand cynique sur la voie d’une crise existentielle : il se rend compte qu’il a gâché sa vie et veut alors tourner un film à petit budget sur les expériences communes des employés et des clients du Quick Stop. Bref, comme le souligne Kevin Smith, il va tourner Clerks.

« The film is predicated on the idea that Randal survives a heart attack, a massive heart attack, quite like I did, and then winds up, you know, deciding that he’s wasted his life, » Smith said . "But before he dies he wants to memorialize himself. He wants to make a movie. So our boys essentially wind up making Clerks."

vf-first-look-clerks-3-b-1

240592869_163915012538661_5895176266637951793_n

Kevin Smith :

How I Spent My Summer Vacation!
They say that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Well I never forgot #clerks, but I’ve still spent the last month repeating it. The Movie-In-Movie moments in #clerks3 have been the most fun to shoot, as the cast and crew painstakingly labor to recreate my cinematic past. Here, @briancohalloran and #jeffanderson discuss an obscure 70’s sci-fi flick you’ve probably never heard of. Three more shooting days until we wrap Clerks III. It’s been a blissful trip to the past in the Wayback Machine, but we’re running out of script to shoot now - so the end is near. Took 7 years to get here and now it’s almost over.