COVER #1-6 (Brian Michael Bendis / David Mack)

Cover…ou quand le monde des comics rencontre celui de l’espionnage international…

COVER #1

Written by: Brian Michael Bendis.

Art by: David Mack.

Covers by: David Mack, Zu Orzu.

Description: Years in the making comes a brand-new graphic novel experience. And it’s all kind of based on a true story. Sort of… Deep in the American intelligence community, someone realizes that comic book creators, who travel all over the world to sell their wares, might make the perfect cover for operatives in the dangerous, topsy-turvy world of intelligence and counterintelligence…and that’s when all hell breaks loose. This is the story of the time the world of comics and the world of international spywork smashed together-with unexpected results!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: Sept. 5.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Evidemment, j’ai beau avoir lu la description, j’ai pas compris le lien !

Mdr tout est dans la description:
« les services de renseignements américain, se rendent compte que les créateurs de bandes dessinées, qui voyagent partout dans le monde pour vendre leurs produits, pourraient constituer la couverture parfaite pour les agents du renseignement et du contre-espionnage. »
ça me botte moyen ce pitch de ce truc de Bendis sauf qu’il y a david Mack mais bon…on ne sait jamais

Ouais, voilà, j’avais rien compris dans la langue de Justin Bieber ! Merci pour la trad’ !
(c’est du recyclage d’Argo ?)

Désolé j’ai fait au mieux.
le pitch me fait penser à jean claude van Johnson produite par [Amazon Studios]… avec jcvd

Pourquoi es-tu désolé ?

pour la trad :wink:

Bah, vu que tu fais l’effort de me traduire un truc, je ne vais sûrement pas t’en vouloir !

ouffff c’est que c’est traduit avec les pieds…d’ailleurs depuis panini cherche a me recruter.

Ah mais ça me suffit, ça !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jim

Cover #2

Written by Brian Michael Bendis
Art by David Mack, Zu Orzu, and Carlos Mangual
Edited by Michael McCalister
Published by DC Comics/Jinxworld
Release Date: October 17, 2018

Nazi-hunters? Escape artists? Some M.I.A. for decades? Exactly how long have comics creators been part of the intelligence community? Follow the latest recruit from the Comic-Con circuit as he falls in with this mysterious crowd. The secrets he uncovers about its legacy will shock and delight, well, just about everyone.

This whip-smart multimedia explosion by lifelong collaborators Brian Michael Bendis (writer of SUPERMAN and ACTION COMICS) and David Mack bring the worlds of spies and comics together in a loving mash-up that celebrates both. Fans of David’s multimedia comics work are in for a once-in-a-lifetime treat.

Source : www.comicosity.com

COVER #3

Written by: Brian Michael Bendis.

Art by: David Mack.

Covers by: David Mack.

Description: Cover goes to Paris as Max is sent to the iconic Angoulême International Comics Festival, where he is about to receive their highest award. But did he earn it…or is it all part of an international spy cover operation? As the worlds of spycraft and comics clash in ways Max could never have imagined, his life-and more importantly, his artwork-begin to collapse around him!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: Nov. 21.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Bill Sinkiewicz signe 4 pages superbes dans le style Ribic (du moins tel que Sinkiewicz l’imagine)

COVER #6 (OF 6)

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) David Mack

The first volume of one of the best-reviewed series of the year comes to its shocking conclusion! It’s an industry dinner in New York City, and comic book creator Max finds himself juggling his responsibilities as a spy for the United States government and his role as a member of the creative community! This unique, genre-bending look at the comics industry has received rave reviews for Emmy and Eisner Award-nominated artist David Mack and Peabody Award-winning writer Brian Michael Bendis! COVER will return next year-but this shocking conclusion will have people talking about what is-and isn’t-true in this « based on a true story » story.
MATURE READERS

In Shops: Mar 13, 2019

SRP: $3.99

Source : www.comicverse.com