FANTASTIC FOUR : ANTITHESIS #1-4 (Mark Waid / Neal Adams)

Marvel publiera à partir d’août la première aventure des 4 Fantastiques dessinée par Neal Adams. La première famille Marvel affrontera un nouvel adversaire d’envergure cosmique dans ce titre (dont le format n’a pas encore été précisé) écrit par un scénariste qui connaît bien les personnages, Mark Waid.

Who or what is the Antithesis, and will the combined might of the Fantastic Four, the Silver Surfer, and Galactus himself be enough to defeat it? Find out more when FANTASTIC FOUR: ANTITHESIS #1 hits comic shops in August. FANTASTIC FOUR: ANTITHESIS #1 written by MARK WAID, art by NEAL ADAMS, inks by MARK FARMER, colors by LAURA MARTIN.

Mark Waid :

« Working with Neal Adams has been a dream of mine since I was a kid. To share the page with a man of his talent is an honor. The story begins with the Fantastic Four struggling to prevent an extinction event on Earth and just goes more cosmic from there. We all know of Galactus, but until now, no one has met his Antithesis. »

Neal Adams :

« I have always had the sense of missing the chance to draw the Fantastic Four. It was a quiet sense, since I’ve had every opportunity to do my favorites. More, I felt Kirby and Buscema had done it all, hadn’t they…? When Marvel’s Tom Brevoort asked if I’d like to do the Fantastic Four, I knew I had to ask for Galactus and the Silver Surfer as well. I am humbled and thankful to Tom for the opportunity. »

À voir. Dit comme ça, ça attise ma curiosité.

Jim

hier le projet de David sur Maestro, aujourd’hui ce projet. Y aurait pas une idée derrière ? Avec d’autres projets identiques annoncés dans les jours à venir ?

C’est une bonne idée de donner un scénariste à Neal Adams, vu la tête de ses récents scénarios.

Malheureusement, vu la couverture, ça ne résoudra pas le problème de ce qu’est devenu son dessin. :roll_eyes:

Oui.
Moi, je n’achèterais pas. Mais ça doit encore plaire à certains. :slight_smile:

Même du temps lointain où il était au top, Ben Grimm me paraît être un personnage sur lequel il n’était déjà pas forcément hyper à l’aise (les Skrulls imitant les FF durant la Kree-Skrull War).

Vous êtes que des mauvaises langues. Il est vachement chouette, son fanart de King Kong.

hqdefault

Fantastic Four : Antithesis est une mini-série en 4 épisodes.

FANTASTIC FOUR: ANTITHESIS #1

Written by: Mark Waid.

Art by: Neal Adams.

Covers by: Neal Adams

Description: The first full-length Fantastic Four story ever illustrated by classic creator Neal Adams! An unstoppable meteor of unknown origin has just erupted from hyperspace – and unless the Fantastic Four can find a way to stop it from hitting Manhattan, millions will die!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: August 26.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

Voilà, j’ai mis le doigt sur ce qui ne me plaît pas dans la version Adams de la Chose : il le dessine comme s’il dessinait un gorille !

À part ça, c’est marrant, mais sur certains détails, Adams vieillissant ça me fait penser au John Byrne débutant… qui tentait d’imiter Adams.

Jim

Maintenant que tu dis tout ça …

Ha mais je suis agréablement surpris par ce que je vois ! En regardant les crédits sur la couv, j’ai compris pourquoi ! Il est bien entouré ! Et ça se voit !

FANTASTIC FOUR: ANTITHESIS #2

Covers by: Neal Adams, Alex Ross.

Description: The Silver Surfer leads the Fantastic Four in a mad race to find the missing Galactus. Only he has the power to defeat Antithesis – the Negative Zone version of Galactus himself!

In stores: September 23.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

La 1ère planche est une commission réutilisée non ? J’ai déjà vu ce Galactus par Adams.

Bingo.

FANTASTIC FOUR: ANTITHESIS #3

Covers by: Neal Adams, Alex Ross.

Description: Without Galactus, there’s only one way the Fantastic Four can hope to stall the threat of Antithesis – by absorbing the Power Cosmic to multiply their abilities a thousandfold!

In stores: October 28.

Farmer est très très bon ! Mais il n’ose pas corriger les erreurs d’un maître : le regard de Richards… C’est un peu problématique.