FAST & FURIOUS 8 (F. Gary Gray)

Suite aux excellents résultats de Fast & Furious 7 (plus de 1,5 milliard de dollars de recettes au box-office mondial), James Wan a été choisi par la Warner pour réaliser Aquaman avec Jason Momoa. Le metteur en scène vient également de commencer le tournage du film d’horreur Conjuring 2, la suite du .succès de 2013.
Bien occupé, James Wan ne rempilera donc pas pour Fast & Furious 8, qui a du se chercher un nouveau pilote pour prendre les commandes.

Après avoir notamment envisagé Louis Leterrier (L’Incroyable Hulk) et Adam Wingard (You’re next), le choix du studio s’est porté sur F. Gary Gray, tout juste auréolé du succès de N.W.A. Straight Outta Compton. On lui doit également Négociateur avec Kevin Spacey et Samuel L. Jackson, Braquage à l’italienne avec Mark Wahlberg et Jason Statham et Que justice soit faite avec Jamie Foxx et Gerard Butler.

En attendant les confirmations officielles, la famille Fast & Furious devrait être de retour quasiment au grand complet pour ce huitième film qui sera le point de départ d’une dernière trilogie qui clôturera la saga et qui aura pour lieu de l’action la ville de New-York.

Sortie française le 12 avril 2017.

Charlize Theron a rejoint la distribution de Fast & Furious 8 :

Yeah Baby.

Kurt Russell reprendra le rôle de Mr Nobody dans F&F8…et il aura un nouveau protégé qui sera interprété par Scott Eastwood :

Charlize Theron est Cipher :

Le tournage de Baywatch à peine terminé, Dwayne « The Rock » Johnson rejoint celui de F&F8. Et voici le nouveau look de Hobbs :

[quote=« Dwayne Johnson »] When you strip a man of all he has. All that’s important to him. You force him to return to his roots… and sometimes that’s a very dangerous and twisted place.

If I was going to return for another Fast & Furious I wanted to come in and disrupt the franchise in a cool way that got fans fired up and their blood pumping to see a new version of Hobbs and his « Daddy’s gotta go to work » mentality and set the table in a cool way for where the character goes in the future.

Maybe it’s a spinoff movie. Maybe it’s more ‪#‎FF‬ movies. Or hell maybe Hobbs just gets on his motorcycle and rides off into the sunset never to be seen again.

Either way, I’ve had a solid first week of shooting, good to be back with the ohana, good to work again w/ my bud and director F. Gary Gray and our home studio of Universal Studios Entertainment, as always have been the best partners to me and my Seven Bucks Productions team. Most importantly… you guys around the world will really dig this new version of the role, 'cause as we always say, disrupters dent the universe. [/quote]

Helen Mirren sera aussi dans F&F8 !

http://www.cine-sanctuary.com/public/sanctuary/img/acteurs_4/acteurs4.1/MV5BMjA4MzY2ODU2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ3ODY4OQ.V1_UY317_CR180214317_AL.jpg

Du rififi sur le tournage de Fast & Furious 8 ? C’est en tout cas ce que révèle l’acteur Dwayne Johnson sur sa page Facebook lorsqu’il s’exprime sur le clap de fin :

[quote]This is my final week of shooting Fast & Furious 8. There’s no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. Universal Studios Entertainment has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t. The ones that don’t are too chicken shit to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I’m not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling - you’re right.

Bottom line is it’ll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that’s embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on FAST 8 and I will finish strong. [/quote]

Le premier aperçu de la bande-annonce de Fast & Furious 8 révèle le nouveau titre original du prochain épisode de cette increvable franchise : The Fate of the Furious (oui, parce que F8 = Fate :unamused: ).

youtube.com/watch?v=vve9TtFg9wM

[quote]Now that Dom and Letty are on their honeymoon and Brian and Mia have retired from the game—and the rest of the crew has been exonerated—the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before.

From the shores of Cuba and the streets of New York City to the icy plains off the arctic Barents Sea, our elite force will crisscross the globe to stop an anarchist from unleashing chaos on the world’s stage…and to bring home the man who made them a family.[/quote]

La première bande-annonce :

youtube.com/watch?v=P9us4Tp4hvU

Quelle horrible VF.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBMdYaM3U

Ouch!

Je crois qu’on tient là le summum de ce que le cinéma américain peut produire de décérébré… :open_mouth:

Scènes plus grotesques les unes que les autres, escalade surréaliste dans la surenchère, jeux d’acteurs et dialogues de niveau olympique… À un moment donné je me suis même demandé si je n’assistai pas à une auto parodie de la franchise. :unamused:

Bon, en tout cas les jeunes que j’y ai amené pour le taff se sont régalés.